Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8/23/11 MMMMM Bark
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/man-...otch-37579
:dumbass:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have a hard time believing that Entourage would have Alice Eve on and not at least put her in a bikini. She has no problem doing nudity, it would be great if it went that route. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
I know she's your girl but she still has a weird mouth, great body though.

I don't think it's her mouth, I think it's her Pradator shaped head.

I still think she's hot as shit tough.
LeNeve Wrote:Well, I got launched off a horse last night, and came down on my ankle, my knee also twisted and popped. I think my cowboy career is over. It hurts like a mofo, anyone ever have a similar injury? What would a doctor do? I don't want to go waste a bunch of money for some stretchy bandages, and pain killers.

See how it progresses, it is likely you either hyperextended it or pulled a muscle. Either way, today should be the most painful day. Wait and see what happend after a few days. Take ibuprofin for the pain and swelling and go from there.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:booo Confusedad:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/usa-becomes-food-stamp-nation-sustainable-160645036.html">http://news.yahoo.com/usa-becomes-food- ... 45036.html</a><!-- m -->

OK, I have issues with some of this stuff, as you know, I HATE welfare.

1. The first lady can't but food on her table for her and her 12 year old son, yet she lives with her mother and makes $9.70.hr for 26 hours a week. This leads me to believe she made some VERY poor financial decisions, as she should have minimal expenses. Bought a car she couldn't afford, spends all her money on designer clothes, something like that. Maybe she needs to get a cheaper place to live. She only works 26 hours per week right? So that leaves her a SHITLOAD of time to get a second job. I work an average of 70 hours per week and still find time to work games at Heinz field, go to the gym, spend time with my wife and take care of my business. This lady is just lazy.

2. Where the fathers at? Unless they are dead, they should be paying child support. I know there are a bunch of deadbeat dads out there, but maybe the government should spend a little to find them and garnish their wages if possible. Again, poor life decisions by these mothers.

3. It is easy to blame employers, and often they can pay more, but it also is a business, there needs to be a happy medium.

4. Work ethic, too many people do not have it.
So true...
PA is not topless, and no cities in PA are. Confusedad:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:Well, I got launched off a horse last night, and came down on my ankle, my knee also twisted and popped. I think my cowboy career is over. It hurts like a mofo, anyone ever have a similar injury? What would a doctor do? I don't want to go waste a bunch of money for some stretchy bandages, and pain killers.

I sprained my ankle about 10 years ago playing indoor soccer.
I taped it up, and played another 45 minutes on it.
The doctor at the ER said it was just a sprain, but that a sprain can be worse then breaking it.
I spent the next week on crutches and a few more weeks walking in pain.
It still hurts really bad when it rains.

So.... have fun with that.
Derick Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! Speaking of things in your ears...my neighbor had a fly fly into her ear...she could hear/feel it buzzing around...she went to ER Room and they removed it. Gross....
What a nightmare! My uncle had a roach crawl in his ear once. He held half his head under water until it died then went to the ER to have it removed. Yuck. I sleep with earplugs for this very reason
you might consider moving to a better neighborhood

like what, Mars?
@ilikegirlsdaily
Pete Nice Wrote:PA is not topless, and no cities in PA are. Confusedad:

Ontario is.
So that means you go to the Canadian side of the river in a boat, and the boat parties get a whole lot better.
Sounds like your have self diagnosed correctly.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Iva, 2 questions:

1. Are you guys going to Ocean City at all this year?

2. Where did you get those crabs at last year, you were telling me you got some and took them back to the condo. If you know the name of the place, or what street it is on, or even a description of the place. Thanks

We are going Friday night through Monday over Labor Day, got a condo on 11th and Baltimore. 10 of us going. I can't wait. I am already packed to go. All I am taking is alcohol and alcohol paraphernalia, a bathing suit and jeans and a shirt for Seacrets. It's all packed and ready to roll already. I "heart" Ocean City, such a good time.

1. No, unfortunately we aren't going this year...kind of sucks last year we had Boe's family w/us and this year Mom is gone... Confusedad: Confusedad:

2. Crab Stop for getting take out crabs it's on the main stip around 15th in a little shopping center....the guy said the BIG ones come in August....they will be so good and soooo big....I love it!!!!!

(Lucky I found when we spoke about this last year...it was in the 8/25/10 In Show Thread!!!!!)
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:booo Confusedad:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/usa-becomes-food-stamp-nation-sustainable-160645036.html">http://news.yahoo.com/usa-becomes-food- ... 45036.html</a><!-- m -->

OK, I have issues with some of this stuff, as you know, I HATE welfare.

1. The first lady can't but food on her table for her and her 12 year old son, yet she lives with her mother and makes $9.70.hr for 26 hours a week. This leads me to believe she made some VERY poor financial decisions, as she should have minimal expenses. Bought a car she couldn't afford, spends all her money on designer clothes, something like that. Maybe she needs to get a cheaper place to live. She only works 26 hours per week right? So that leaves her a SHITLOAD of time to get a second job. I work an average of 70 hours per week and still find time to work games at Heinz field, go to the gym, spend time with my wife and take care of my business. This lady is just lazy.

2. Where the fathers at? Unless they are dead, they should be paying child support. I know there are a bunch of deadbeat dads out there, but maybe the government should spend a little to find them and garnish their wages if possible. Again, poor life decisions by these mothers.

3. It is easy to blame employers, and often they can pay more, but it also is a business, there needs to be a happy medium.

4. Work ethic, too many people do not have it.
So true...

another thing, there are jobs out there, these people just don't want to do them. That is why the Mexicans come over and take them. Bitch probably has a 4th grade education, yet she is too lazy to work at McDonalds as a second job. FUCK OFF!!!!

I thought sailors were gay, and not pedobears.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...pment.html
Pete Nice Wrote:IMHO welfare is a slap in the face to people who work hard and pay their shit on their own. People who make sacrifices for their family and to support others without milking the government. A slap to all of our faces.
:high5: my mom raised me and my sister for several years without assistance. She worked all the time, a couple different jobs. We still probaly could have got the assistance. Shits embarrasing though. No dignity accepting that shit.
javsto Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! Speaking of things in your ears...my neighbor had a fly fly into her ear...she could hear/feel it buzzing around...she went to ER Room and they removed it. Gross....
What a nightmare! My uncle had a roach crawl in his ear once. He held half his head under water until it died then went to the ER to have it removed. Yuck. I sleep with earplugs for this very reason
you might consider moving to a better neighborhood

like what, Mars?
or a cleaner neighborhood that doesnt have cockroaches
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have a hard time believing that Entourage would have Alice Eve on and not at least put her in a bikini. She has no problem doing nudity, it would be great if it went that route. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
I know she's your girl but she still has a weird mouth, great body though.

they just dressed her down too much. completly different from that adam sandler movie, with the yellow bikini or that other one, She's out of my league.
@ilikegirlsdaily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve