Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guests
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:FACT

[smiley]Nascar sucks[/smiley]
Maybe they can have a UFC fighter on:

Covino: "So, what do you like to do in your free time?"
Random UFC fighter: "I lift things up and put them down."
Rich: "How do you get prepared for a fight? What helps you dominate the UFC scene?"
Covino: "How do you like to unwind after a fight?
Rich: Nice!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:

Rich: "How do you get prepared for a fight? What helps you dominate the UFC scene?"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:They should have a some hockey players on.

That's exactly what I was talking about... they don't like hockey so they don't have them as guests... a lot of dudebros like hockey so suck it up and try it...
It's like Green eggs and Ham... at first he didn't like them but in the end he does...
I would like for them to have some Russians on. Olga Kurylenko would be awesome. Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova, Alex Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin. I would like to hear these people.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian Wrote:

:roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would like for them to have some Russians on. Olga Kurylenko would be awesome. Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova, Alex Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin. I would like to hear these people.

How's Malkin's english?
He's been kind of slow catching on, hasn't he?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would like for them to have some Russians on. Olga Kurylenko would be awesome. Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova, Alex Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin. I would like to hear these people.

How's Malkin's english?
He's been kind of slow catching on, hasn't he?

His english is good enough, but that would be part of the great interview

No thanks. Crappy accents suck on the radio

sent from high above mount toilet
Brampton Wrote:
No thanks. Crappy accents suck on the radio

sent from high above mount toilet

Dick

michaelangelo Wrote:I think Joe Rogan would be good

Me too! :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I agree with Joey, not necessarily the driver but for the fact that it's someone they normally wouldn't have on because they are interested in the activity or sport. Why not get away from the norm, learn something about the sport or activity. They may even become interested in it. Look at Rich... he was a country hater until he met Sara and learnt it wasn't so bad...

I would love for them to get more music guests.
He doesn't like country music. This is just another of his ADD things. He will get bored with it soon.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brampton Wrote:I'd love for them to interview Adam Carolla. That could either be very funny, or go horribly wrong

He has a show on Speed that's pretty cool. The Car Show, I believe. It's actually pretty cool.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I know that the story is "old" now but I think a badass like Marcus Luttrell would be fun to have on the show

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://badasshistory.com/luttrell.html">http://badasshistory.com/luttrell.html</a><!-- m -->
Im not sure if they have ever done this on a regular everyday show, aside from the DBC or guac off type specialty show but what about doing a live show from the fish bowl with musical guests with dudebros and ho's as LIVE studio audience and a semi private concert inbetween interview sessions?
@ilikegirlsdaily