Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How bout some good ones :poke:
Brampton Wrote:How bout some good ones :poke:

Someone missed the part about being descriptive... :poke:
How about NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick as a guest? I mean it kind of makes sense since C&R biggest sponsor is Bud and Kevin drives for Bud. Plus, he's not exactly afraid to say what's on his mind unlike most NASCAR drivers. I know C&R and a good part of the listeners don't give a shit about NASCAR, but like any guest a reasonable amount of listeners like auto racing.

[Image: kevin-harvick-new-bud-man.jpg]
Joe Wrote:How about NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick as a guest? I mean it kind of makes sense since C&R biggest sponsor is Bud and Kevin drives for Bud. Plus, he's not exactly afraid to say what's on his mind unlike most NASCAR drivers. I know C&R and a good part of the listeners don't give a shit about NASCAR, but like any guest a reasonable amount of listeners like auto racing.

FACT

[smiley]Nascar sucks[/smiley]
Charlie Sheen. That should be fucking epic
I think Joe Rogan would be good
How about someone from the Jersey Shore?

Sent from my taint.
Pete Nice Wrote:How about someone from the Jersey Shore?

Sent from my taint.
see first post!
I'd love for them to interview Adam Carolla. That could either be very funny, or go horribly wrong
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:How about NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick as a guest? I mean it kind of makes sense since C&R biggest sponsor is Bud and Kevin drives for Bud. Plus, he's not exactly afraid to say what's on his mind unlike most NASCAR drivers. I know C&R and a good part of the listeners don't give a shit about NASCAR, but like any guest a reasonable amount of listeners like auto racing.

FACT

[smiley]Nascar sucks[/smiley]

I don't like NASCAR as much as anyone else.
But I'd take NASCAR talk over Jersey Shore talk any day.
There are random guests on their show that are awesome.
Some that I think will be fun, aren't. They're just question, answer. Question, answer. Question, answer.
The interviews that disintegrate into their ADD conversations are great.
I really think they should try and get someone on from the Jersey Shore, they never have any of that cast on....
I agree with Joey, not necessarily the driver but for the fact that it's someone they normally wouldn't have on because they are interested in the activity or sport. Why not get away from the norm, learn something about the sport or activity. They may even become interested in it. Look at Rich... he was a country hater until he met Sara and learnt it wasn't so bad...

I would love for them to get more music guests.
They should have a some hockey players on.
Pete Nice Wrote:They should have a some hockey players on.
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3