Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
javsto Wrote:Im not sure if they have ever done this on a regular everyday show, aside from the DBC or guac off type specialty show but what about doing a live show from the fish bowl with musical guests with dudebros and ho's as LIVE studio audience and a semi private concert inbetween interview sessions?

With Covino, especially, being a music fan, you'd think.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Im not sure if they have ever done this on a regular everyday show, aside from the DBC or guac off type specialty show but what about doing a live show from the fish bowl with musical guests with dudebros and ho's as LIVE studio audience and a semi private concert inbetween interview sessions?

With Covino, especially, being a music fan, you'd think.

then get the band to do a ticklesack-ified version of on of their own songs.
You know who they should have on?

A cast member or two from the Jersey Shore.
I think they should have Layla and Sara on as guests!!!!! I like hearing about what's going on in their family life. And Kristin too!!!!!!
I think they should have Iva on.
Chip Wrote:I think they should have Iva on.

:whomo:

In a bikini.
Oh you two....... :wink: :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh you two....... :wink: :boobs:

So that's a yes?
I think I mentioned this somewhere before, but I'd like them to bring in Nadia G from Bitchin' Kitchen on Food Network. She's hot, knows how to cook, and has that NY edge...I bet she'd talk about a lot of crazy stuff!

[Image: NadiaGiosia2010bio-tw.jpg]
Greg Mercer Wrote:I think I mentioned this somewhere before, but I'd like them to bring in Nadia G from Bitchin' Kitchen on Food Network. She's hot, knows how to cook, and has that NY edge...I bet she'd talk about a lot of crazy stuff!

[Image: NadiaGiosia2010bio-tw.jpg]

They need a trademark to ask any chick, no matter who she is.

I say they should ask every chick if she does anal.
Pete Nice Wrote:They need a trademark to ask any chick, no matter who she is.

I say they should ask every chick if she does anal.

This. And if not, why not.
Pages: 1 2 3