Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in evolution?
Chip Wrote:Hardcore creationists are dumb because they take the bible to literally. It's filled with symbolism and metaphors. And it's been translated, words can have different meanings. There's a line in the bible that God created man by "breathing into him the breath of life" and the original words for 'breathing" and "breath" could have meant a half dozen other things like spirit and wind.
And then evolutionists are dumb because they say the hardcore creationists are wrong on a couple things, so the whole idea is impossible. It's like dealing with politicians.

The great Stan Marsh once said, Can't evolution be the answer to "how?" and not "why?"

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the bible about evolution.
Because I'm pretty sure they didn't care about that "message".

You can believe in both.

I have said the exact same thing for years. :high5:

Not to mention that back then they would tell tales and fables to share ideas or whatever with people. A good story would capture attention.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
they must have great fitting pants and shirts

Bonobos are actually quite interesting- from a behavioral perspective. They are the only great ape with a "female" dominated society, all the others are male dominated (humans, chimps, orang, gorillas). They tend to have way less violence than the other types & WAY more sex. Sex has serves a variety of uses in their society, during greetings, during conflicts & after conflicts; when they find new food sources; essentially for any little reason. Also they have engage in all types of sex (oral, lesbian, anal, you name it/etc...)
Rydrum Wrote:

Bonobos are actually quite interesting- from a behavioral perspective. They are the only great ape with a "female" dominated society, all the others are male dominated (humans, chimps, orang, gorillas). They tend to have way less violence than the other types & WAY more sex. Sex has serves a variety of uses in their society, during greetings, during conflicts & after conflicts; when they find new food sources; essentially for any little reason. Also they have engage in all types of sex (oral, lesbian, anal, you name it/etc...)
it was a joke about the clothing website that C&R promote..............jeez
Rydrum is too smart for my brain. : (

sent from a tornado
Brampton Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:

:roflmao:

[youtube]CcyiskNIiBI[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:

:roflmao:

[youtube]CcyiskNIiBI[/youtube]
Hahahaha.......my thoughts exactly

sent from high above mount toilet
Brampton Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:

Yeah I know, Cloveman and I joked about it when it first started playing on TOMB. Was just trying to pass along some knowledge. Guess I will apologize for "killing" the debate.
More evidence showing Evolution occurs- it was observed,

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/27/science/in-real-time-a-virus-learns-a-new-way-to-infect.html?_r=2&ref=science">http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/27/scien ... ef=science</a><!-- m -->