Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in evolution?
Do you believe in evolution? Do you think it should be taught in public schools?
Yes. There is substantial evidence to support it, and a whole lot less, if any to support creationism. If evolution is not taught, creationism sure as hell shouldn't be either.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
yes and yes.
I have to say that I think it should be up to the parents to cover that at a young age. Make it a part of the hichschool ciriculum so that students can form their own opinions.

No one knows for sure where we came from. I was raised Catholic, but because I can form my own thoughts I have my doubts gaainst both sides.
Joe Wrote:I have to say that I think it should be up to the parents to cover that at a young age. Make it a part of the hichschool ciriculum so that students can form their own opinions.

No one knows for sure where we came from. I was raised Catholic, but because I can form my own thoughts I have my doubts gaainst both sides.

I think before this gets started you should tell me what you think evolution is, because it has nothing to do with the origin of life.
Rydrum Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I have to say that I think it should be up to the parents to cover that at a young age. Make it a part of the hichschool ciriculum so that students can form their own opinions.

I think before this gets started you should tell me what you think evolution is, because it has nothing to do with the origin of life.

To sum up what I meant when I created the topic..
Creationism = A god Created Man
Evolution = Man eveolved from an ape. (or some other hairy animal)
This is my favorite debate. I totally believe in evolution, but how did it start.

I freaking hate magic. I think jesus was the chris angel of that time period. I see these assholes doing "magic". I know there is a scientific reason they can do what they do, and retards everywhere think its amazing.

Religion has become ridiculous to me. I still want to believe, but....

sent from a tornado
And if you believe in evolution, how did that even start

sent from a tornado
Im also from Kansas. Apparently they don't teach evolution here. Somehow I learned about it though.

If you don't believe in evolution, then you haven't seen what's happened with the behavior of humans in the last 12000 years.

sent from a tornado
I was raised Catholic, but i believe that there is some truth to both sides. I believe in the whole God doing his stuff, but I think it was in the form of Evolution. That the whole 7 days for him was actually millions of years for the planet. He created life and then he tweaked it until he was satisfied.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
There is no god

Sent from my taint.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Ok.....I choose to be Christian. I'm 32 and I believe out of choice.

Do I believe in Evolution? Yes. however not in the origin of man. If we evolved from apes, why doesn't this continue to happen?

However I do believe that all living things evolve and adapt to conditions that are out of their control, so they can survive and thrive.
[Image: a6cd0969-4919-811d.jpg]
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Brampton Wrote:Ok.....I choose to be Christian. I'm 32 and I believe out of choice.

Do I believe in Evolution? Yes. however not in the origin of man. If we evolved from apes, why doesn't this continue to happen?

However I do believe that all living things evolve and adapt to conditions that are out of their control, so they can survive and thrive.
It takes thousands and thousands of years for this to happen. You're not going to witness it.
no poll ?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness