Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nes-Day August 10, 2011 London's Burning....
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I had to take the jalepenos off the burrito, fuck.

Are you the one who said they were fucking a girl in the ass after she ate jalepenos earlier in the day and it hurt?

I don't think so. I've finger blasted a chick with jalepeno oil on my fingers though. Thats pretty funny.

I bet she was pretty damn pissed off
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Here is the Minnesota Chupacabra news story...
[youtube]jk1t6VxCt9k[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i think the battery in my bike is dying. Havent rode it in a couple of days, and go to start it this morning, and it would barely turn over. Lucky my bike doesnt weigh much and its really easy to push start. not sure if its the battery or the regulator

regulator hard to change on those?
nope. under the seat in front of the battery. costs about $60. Are you leaning towards regulator or battery?

Stick a volt meter on it while it's running and see what it does.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Are you the one who said they were fucking a girl in the ass after she ate jalepenos earlier in the day and it hurt?

I don't think so. I've finger blasted a chick with jalepeno oil on my fingers though. Thats pretty funny.

do we want to know why you had jalepeno oil on your fingers?
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I call bullshit on this video
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalygontar/ultimate-batting-practice-3u3x">http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalygontar/ul ... ctice-3u3x</a><!-- m -->
Totally agree! There's no way thats real!
Yeah. it reminded me of the David Beckham video on the beach kicking the soccer balls into the trash cans from a few months ago.
the ball hits the net in exactly the same spot every time
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i think the battery in my bike is dying. Havent rode it in a couple of days, and go to start it this morning, and it would barely turn over. Lucky my bike doesnt weigh much and its really easy to push start. not sure if its the battery or the regulator

nope. under the seat in front of the battery. costs about $60. Are you leaning towards regulator or battery?

Stick a volt meter on it while it's running and see what it does.
stick a volt meter on what? I probably wont have a chance to do this until sunday. am I looking for voltage or amperage
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I bet she was pretty damn pissed off

yeah, about 5 seconds of blasting, then that fun park shut down, and I got banished.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

[youtube]1plPyJdXKIY[/youtube]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Rydrum Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I was cooking.
Does a motorcycle charge the battery? I have no idea how a motorcycle works actually. I'd say if after you rode it, and it starts fine after that, it's just the battery. No need to regulate.
LeNeve Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Are you the one who said they were fucking a girl in the ass after she ate jalepenos earlier in the day and it hurt?

I was cooking.

Cooking up a hot juicy serving of vagina

LeNeve Wrote:Does a motorcycle charge the battery? I have no idea how a motorcycle works actually. I'd say if after you rode it, and it starts fine after that, it's just the battery. No need to regulate.

[youtube]1plPyJdXKIY[/youtube]

LeNeve Wrote:Does a motorcycle charge the battery? I have no idea how a motorcycle works actually. I'd say if after you rode it, and it starts fine after that, it's just the battery. No need to regulate.
yes they have alternators that run of the spinning of the crank, then regulators to keep the voltage right. I pushed it to start this morning, when I leave here it will start no problem. It seems like if I dont ride it for a few days, the battery doesnt have enough juice to crank
mount up
Derick Wrote:
yes they have alternators that run of the spinning of the crank, then regulators to keep the voltage right. I pushed it to start this morning, when I leave here it will start no problem. It seems like if I dont ride it for a few days, the battery doesnt have enough juice to crank

[Image: Warren%2B%2526%2BNate%2BDogg%2B-%2BRegul...C%255D.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM