Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nes-Day August 10, 2011 London's Burning....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
So I was supposed to have a 9AM appointment with some guy named Richard Davis today, he was a no show.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I was supposed to have a 9AM appointment with some guy named Richard Davis today, he was a no show.
typical
dick davis
yesterday my foam tool organizer came in for the screwdrivers. these things are pretty nice. tools fit like a charm
Could he get his head in the door?

sent from a spaceship
Pete Nice Wrote:So I was supposed to have a 9AM appointment with some guy named Richard Davis today, he was a no show.

He is still trying to get his jeans on.
Good morning.
I almost bought another horse last night. :?
I'm helping a friend go get another horse for him tonight.
This weekend I plan on riding several miles, maybe camping out.
I wonder how long this hobby will hold my interest this time.
Good morning homies!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning.

It's a beautiful morning here. Temp is nice, slightly cloudy, the sun rise was amazing. Coffee tastes good. I have a breakfast burrito. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:

It's a beautiful morning here. Temp is nice, slightly cloudy, the sun rise was amazing. Coffee tastes good. I have a breakfast burrito. :high5:
and now you get to go to work
I call bullshit on this video
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalygontar/ultimate-batting-practice-3u3x">http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalygontar/ul ... ctice-3u3x</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:I almost bought another horse last night. :?
I'm helping a friend go get another horse for him tonight.
This weekend I plan on riding several miles, maybe camping out.
I wonder how long this hobby will hold my interest this time.
Every 4th grade boy needs a horse.
I need a new lawn mower. The one I have finally croaked I guess. front drive wheels are all busted. throttle cable snapped. the gas tank started leaking, and it won't start now, because Chip jazzed on it last week. It was a good one, I'll miss it. It's been in heavy rotation for several years. There is a nice craftsman at sears for 280, I just need to make the trip to get it.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

and now you get to go to work

oh yeah. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20