Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nes-Day August 10, 2011 London's Burning....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is Covino done like Ryan Dunn?
Too soon?

Yeah.
Maybe.

Well done like Ryan Dunn?
steve ward is gay
Derick Wrote:i just really love how my problems give you guys hours of entertainment

:high5:
Is it true that Cameron Diaz is going to replace Heath Ledger as the Joker?

[Image: cameron_diaz_teen_choice_awards.jpg]
steve bored
rock lobster?
Chip Wrote:Is it true that Cameron Diaz is going to replace Heath Ledger as the Joker?

[Image: cameron_diaz_teen_choice_awards.jpg]
more like she's gonna reprise the Jack Nicholson version.......what a ghoul :barf:
NussieT Wrote:There is a little old couple living across the street from us. 6 months ago he fell down, went to the hospital so that they can take care of him while they await for a place in the old folks home opened up. He ended up passing away a couple of weeks ago. Her kids decided to move into assisted living and forcing her to sell the house which also means she has to get rid of her dog.
I feel so bad for her.... losing your husband, moving out of the house you raised all your children in and getting rid of the same dog you've had for 15 years... that's tough... wouldn't be surprised if heartbreak killed her.

That would suck. She needs to tell her kids to stuff it.
LeNeve Wrote:steve bored
this guy seems very sleazey. than again, most of the guests on this show come across as scuzzbags
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:steve bored
this guy seems very sleazey. than again, most of the guests on this show come across as scuzzbags
True
NussieT Wrote:There is a little old couple living across the street from us. 6 months ago he fell down, went to the hospital so that they can take care of him while they await for a place in the old folks home opened up. He ended up passing away a couple of weeks ago. Her kids decided to move into assisted living and forcing her to sell the house which also means she has to get rid of her dog.
I feel so bad for her.... losing your husband, moving out of the house you raised all your children in and getting rid of the same dog you've had for 15 years... that's tough... wouldn't be surprised if heartbreak killed her.

That sucks..
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

That sucks..

Are you on drugs?
Aliens have balls

that sounds like a good title for a book or something.
more humid than humid
Grant Random just said Covino touched his butt in the restroom. :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20