Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nes-Day August 10, 2011 London's Burning....
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I almost bought another horse last night. :?
I'm helping a friend go get another horse for him tonight.
This weekend I plan on riding several miles, maybe camping out.
I wonder how long this hobby will hold my interest this time.
Every 4th grade boy needs a horse.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:I call bullshit on this video
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalygontar/ultimate-batting-practice-3u3x">http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalygontar/ul ... ctice-3u3x</a><!-- m -->
Totally agree! There's no way thats real!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
i think the battery in my bike is dying. Havent rode it in a couple of days, and go to start it this morning, and it would barely turn over. Lucky my bike doesnt weigh much and its really easy to push start. not sure if its the battery or the regulator
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Confusedhock: this burrito is a spicy mother fucker.
Derick Wrote:i think the battery in my bike is dying. Havent rode it in a couple of days, and go to start it this morning, and it would barely turn over. Lucky my bike doesnt weigh much and its really easy to push start. not sure if its the battery or the regulator

regulator hard to change on those?
LeNeve Wrote:I need a new lawn mower. The one I have finally croaked I guess. front drive wheels are all busted. throttle cable snapped. the gas tank started leaking, and it won't start now, because Chip jazzed on it last week. It was a good one, I'll miss it. It's been in heavy rotation for several years. There is a nice craftsman at sears for 280, I just need to make the trip to get it.

My lawn mower is a weedeater brand I got at walmart for $100. It runs but does not cut great and I hate raking grass after cutting it, so I think with my next tax return I am going to buy a real nice one with different settings and a bag and self propelled and shit, has to be gas though, I hate the electric ones.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Warren G is a good regulator.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Warren G is a good regulator.
:high5:
My Genreal Manager is doing scheduling for the surveillance side of my region and keeps trying to get me to do work when I have my real work to do. He sucks at scheduling and I very rarely do surveillance any more. I told my manager to tell him to stop trying to schedule me for surveillance and she did.

Pete Nice Wrote:Warren G is a good regulator.

that cracked me up.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I had to take the jalepenos off the burrito, fuck.
LeNeve Wrote:I had to take the jalepenos off the burrito, fuck.

Are you the one who said they were fucking a girl in the ass after she ate jalepenos earlier in the day and it hurt?

MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I call bullshit on this video
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalygontar/ultimate-batting-practice-3u3x">http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalygontar/ul ... ctice-3u3x</a><!-- m -->
Totally agree! There's no way thats real!
Yeah. it reminded me of the David Beckham video on the beach kicking the soccer balls into the trash cans from a few months ago.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I had to take the jalepenos off the burrito, fuck.

Are you the one who said they were fucking a girl in the ass after she ate jalepenos earlier in the day and it hurt?

I don't think so. I've finger blasted a chick with jalepeno oil on my fingers though. Thats pretty funny.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i think the battery in my bike is dying. Havent rode it in a couple of days, and go to start it this morning, and it would barely turn over. Lucky my bike doesnt weigh much and its really easy to push start. not sure if its the battery or the regulator

regulator hard to change on those?
nope. under the seat in front of the battery. costs about $60. Are you leaning towards regulator or battery?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM