Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nes-Day August 10, 2011 London's Burning....
LeNeve Wrote:I was at a stoplight, and 2 squirrels were fighting or some shit on the wires, then they fell, and splatted right next to my car, then they started shaking and flopping around. I was like, WHAT? Then one got up and hauled ass, then later the other one was gone.

A bird was stuck under the top ring of my pool and was drowning. My brother in law picked it out with the net. It sat on the ground not moving for an entire evening. Went to bed, woke up and it's gone.
LeNeve Wrote:I think being a truck driver would be cool. Confusedad:

I think it would be fun to do for a year as a tandem driver with the wife or a good buddy. Get to see the country and save a ton of money. Just for a year though.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

I think it would be fun to do for a year as a tandem driver with the wife or a good buddy. Get to see the country and save a ton of money. Just for a year though.
Right. With a nice truck that has all the cool shit inside, like a nice camper. Just cruising around America with my kids and wife. Or solo. It would probally get boring after a year. Maybe not. I love driving, especially when Im getting paid. 200 mile stretch of highway, cruise control, climate control, Sirius radio...... sounds relaxing to me. Then stop at some unknown diner, and have mind blasting food all the time..... yep. As long as I don't run into that c bass dude in the restroom

sent from a tornado
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Right. With a nice truck that has all the cool shit inside, like a nice camper. Just cruising around America with my kids and wife. Or solo. It would probally get boring after a year. Maybe not. I love driving, especially when Im getting paid. 200 mile stretch of highway, cruise control, climate control, Sirius radio...... sounds relaxing to me. Then stop at some unknown diner, and have mind blasting food all the time..... yep. As long as I don't run into that c bass dude in the restroom

sent from a tornado

You can get some that are really nice on the inside, air seats, laminate hardwood floor, a kitchen table and I've seen one with a bathroom on the inside.
NussieT Wrote:You can get some that are really nice on the inside, air seats, laminate hardwood floor, a kitchen table and I've seen one with a bathroom on the inside.
Pakis call that cutting a hole in the floor.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:You can get some that are really nice on the inside, air seats, laminate hardwood floor, a kitchen table and I've seen one with a bathroom on the inside.
Pakis call that cutting a hole in the floor.

You know... I've heard of them doing that but I've never seen it... this one actually had a shower & toilet... no holes in the floor.
Fuck driving. I've been having to make the 18 hour round-trip commute back from Ohio to Nashville for the last 7 weekends and it blows dead goats.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM