Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 08/05 - put a fork in this week, its done
I had a cavity that got fixed, filled, whatever they do, when I was 17. It's been bugging me lately. I have dental insurance, but can't bring myself to make the appointment. hate the dentist. and actually, when I had that cavity worked on, that was the last time I ever went to the dentist.

I was reading about this different insurance we might get, and they require you to go to the dentist 2 times a year, and get a complete physical once a year. No cost to me.
LeNeve Wrote:My wife says the new mechanic here gets a 5th of jack daniels everyday. Is that alot to drink daily? I have no idea what that might equal in beer.

Hell yeah that's a lot.
I can drink a lot.
And if I drink a fifth of whiskey, I'm retarded.
LeNeve Wrote:My wife says the new mechanic here gets a 5th of jack daniels everyday. Is that alot to drink daily? I have no idea what that might equal in beer.

Why does your wife nknow so much about this new guy. Is his name Chad?
Chip Wrote:

Hell yeah that's a lot.
I can drink a lot.

maybe he shares it with someone.
Joe Wrote:

Corey.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Corey.
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Hell yeah that's a lot.
I can drink a lot.

maybe he shares it with someone.

When me and my friend split a fifth, we still get pretty drunk.
But whiskey gets me a different kind of drunk then beer does.
I can control myself better on beer.
That's why I don't drink whiskey when I'm out at a bar, only at a house.
SO I have already stopped at the liquor store this morning and spent almost $60. Is that so bad?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Corey.

Oleg

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian Wrote:
A 5th is 25.6 ounces, so 17 one and a half ounce shots.

about 17 beers? damn.
Joe Wrote:

she works at the liqour store. :duh:

I know alot about some of the "respectable" people of town.
So tomorrow is my friend Andrei's birthday, so I got him a glass AK47 filled with top notch Armenian Brandy.

We are going to parties tonight and tomorrow, so at the liquor store in Brighton Beach, they have flavored whipped cream with grain alcohol in it, 19%. Let's see what kind of deviousness I get out of the ladies with of that can this weekend.....Strawberry I think.

Pete Nice Wrote:SO I have already stopped at the liquor store this morning and spent almost $60. Is that so bad?

I'm assuming you bought liquor.
If it was $60 on one or two bottles, hell no.
If it was $60 on any more then 3, hell yes it's bad.
Hey, guess what? :happy: :happy: It's FRIDAY BITCHES!!!! :happy: :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
glass guns filled with alcohol are bad ass. I just saw one for the first time last sunday. Never knew they existed before that.

I need to get to work....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM