Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/2/2011 - Tuesday. Get your sporcle on
LeNeve Wrote:I just realized I haven't gotten any mosquito bites this year
Holy fuck are my legs and feet bitten up. Friday night my wife and I sat on our deck enjoying a few bottles of wine and while we drank, my legs/feet were devoured. Driving my nuts.
Brampton Wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/mayor-of-...-against-m

That's nuts. :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:yahoo banished me from commenting on news stories I think.

I am surprised it took them so long, really.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:So this guy has been emailing me for the last 2 days about this job he is trying to place me in. I'm not going crazy trying to get out of where I am, but this place is paying like 10K more a year and there's a 5-10K bonus after 6 months. After all morning of this guy telling me how awesome I am his boss shoots me down because they have a big data center with hundreds of servers and I do Small and Medium business support.

That shit pissed me off because I don't sit in a single data center all day as I'm required to work at clients all over Central PA. That job would be a vacation! I wrote them back and told them That I'd run circles around any enterprise engineer they hired and not to worry because they weren't the first ones to make a misinformed ignorant decision like that.

I bet they call be back. :grin:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Niiiiiice!
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just realized I haven't gotten any mosquito bites this year
Holy fuck are my legs and feet bitten up. Friday night my wife and I sat on our deck enjoying a few bottles of wine and while we drank, my legs/feet were devoured. Driving my nuts.
:whomo: with all the rain we got lately, the mosquitoes are running wild around here, usually when it's windy they fuck off, but it was a little breezy on sunday and we took our daughter to fly a kite and we got eaten alive. They're biting through our clothes and everything. actually brittney palmer (ufc ring girl) was here friday and saturday and the first thing she tweeted was that she got a mosquito bite.

[Image: e976e_brittney_palmer-1_medium.jpg]
Chip Wrote:[youtube]JzAektg101M[/youtube]

:high5:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Favorite Disturbed cover...

[youtube]hvULJLIM7V8[/youtube]

I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:
I'm sorry she's gone because she terrorized you so much.

She didn't have anything to do with us because we never went to church. We got the odd card for the kids but she couldn't care less... Jim's mom hates her more than I did.. mind you she has another 25 years on me with the devil woman. -

Geez... my Jim calls his grandma Satan, because he says she's evil.... His mom bitches about the woman all the time, too.
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote::whomo: with all the rain we got lately, the mosquitoes are running wild around here, usually when it's windy they fuck off, but it was a little breezy on sunday and we took our daughter to fly a kite and we got eaten alive. They're biting through our clothes and everything. actually brittney palmer (ufc ring girl) was here friday and saturday and the first thing she tweeted was that she got a mosquito bite.

[Image: e976e_brittney_palmer-1_medium.jpg]

Did you even get to watch those fights? I didn't. I did get to play ref with several real fights that night, though....

I did security at that wedding Sat night, those fucking morons really played up to a bunch of stereotypes... Bleach-blonde trailer trash bride (who looked awful after she took her veil off) and full-blood Mexican groom (he was actually pretty cool). Trash vs short-fused Mexicans results is a lot of fights breaking out. First one was a white Home-Boy flaunting his gang affiliation tats at a guy for touching his woman's hair... His chick instigated that whole deal by crying about it after I told her to cut it out and make him walk it off. Couple little scuffles lead up to the big brawl of the night which was the bride & groom's moms fighting over..... a tupperware bowl. [smiley]Good grief[/smiley]. The trash mom had the groom's mom in one hell of a grip, i couldn't pry her from the others hair til one of the guys scooped her up and dragged her out. That fight seemed to prompt a series of little fights (the drunks were wound up by then)... If I wasn't working to maintain the peace, I totally would have been taking videos of all the madness. All that was missing was Jerry Springer!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Favorite Disturbed cover...

[youtube]hvULJLIM7V8[/youtube]

Good album! :rock:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve