Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-27-11 Debt load wednesday
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Kansas smells like urine this morning. This might be the summer I finally snap, and throw my hands in the air, then wave them like I just don't care.
To the untrained eye, some would say that you've already snapped.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:it took me the same time to do an oil change and change an inner tierod as it took the oil change kid to do an oil change and tire rotation

it's taken me 2 days to remove a cab, and change 4 injectors in a diesel. I just can't get motivated to work on this shit anymore.

I can't get motivated to work in this shithole. This place is getting more and more sucky.. One of the sales people offered me some weed to help me cope last night. :?
remember what unemployment felt like?

take it in stride B. :wink:
LeNeve Wrote:I agree with that list. except I wish they all scored 100%

Me too. How some of those people manage to keep in the news is beyond me and annoying.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:so denise richards was on stern this morning. I listened to about 2 minutes cause it sounded like every other interview she's ever had on that show. She's lame and tacky :grin:
Maybe she'll be on the show and her and Covino can have a tacky-off.

Me too. How some of those people manage to keep in the news is beyond me and annoying.
how was paris hilton not on that list?

or is that one such a given, that they don't even ask anymore?
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so denise richards was on stern this morning. I listened to about 2 minutes cause it sounded like every other interview she's ever had on that show. She's lame and tacky :grin:
Maybe she'll be on the show and her and Covino can have a tackoff.
:high5:
Brampton Wrote:

no one cares about paris hilton anymore. thats yesterdays doo doo diapers. Until you just mentioned her I haven't seen or heard anything about her in a long time.

I want to shoot a load on her lazy eye though.
I'm tired.
I was drinking this Arcadia IPA last night, I think it was pretty strong.
Did you hear the Tila Tequila interview on stern this morning? I caught some of it taking my kid to daycare, her multiple personality disorder bug the shit out of me. Well just about everything except her tits bugs the shit out of me when it comes to her. When "Little Tila" came out I turned the station. :killme:
Texas Fan Wrote:Did you hear the Tila Tequila interview on stern this morning? I caught some of it taking my kid to daycare, her multiple personality disorder bug the shit out of me. Well just about everything except her tits bugs the shit out of me when it comes to her. When "Little Tila" came out I turned the station. :killme:

It would have been cool if the juggalos murdered her. bunch of pussy juggalos, didn't do shit but throw a couple rocks at her.
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Did you hear the Tila Tequila interview on stern this morning? I caught some of it taking my kid to daycare, her multiple personality disorder bug the shit out of me. Well just about everything except her tits bugs the shit out of me when it comes to her. When "Little Tila" came out I turned the station. :killme:

It would have been cool if the juggalos murdered her. bunch of pussy juggalos, didn't do shit but throw a couple rocks at her.

I've thrown rocks at a hooker too. Two hookers even.
When I sobered up the next morning, I thought that maybe I shouldn't have done that.
Because if they had a pimp that was watching, that could have ended badly.

I agree. That bitch is very annoying and fake.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:it took me the same time to do an oil change and change an inner tierod as it took the oil change kid to do an oil change and tire rotation

it's taken me 2 days to remove a cab, and change 4 injectors in a diesel. I just can't get motivated to work on this shit anymore.

I can't get motivated to work in this shithole. This place is getting more and more sucky.. One of the sales people offered me some weed to help me cope last night. :?
remember what unemployment felt like?

take it in stride B. :wink:

:? dammit...
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

She hasn't been in the headlines in a while, that's why.
I HATE PIE!!
Good morning everyone!!! Denise Richards recently adopted a new baby girl....she named her Eloise!!!!! (She let her other 2 little girls pick her name.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM