Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the only thing I care about is seeing this dead slut naked, preferably when she was alive
I think I would have banged her. :?
Again, you're not doing anything to help get rid of that Kansas sterotype Confusedhock:

:high5: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Texas Fan Wrote:Morning all, DBN (I mean comcasts connection) up and working good now Joe?

It has been good so far.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Joe - what was so uncomfortable about the R6? I'm guessing the aggressive riding position and the wrist weight

Something has always been off about the R6 and the positioning. My left hand went numb 15 mins in and I couldn't feel the clutch anymore. I can chalk that off to being an old man and being larger than more 600 riders. The clutch was also really sticky it was hard to start off from a stop without stalling it. It looked like others had the same issue with it.

I really wanted to ride Kawi's ZX6r because it felt different to sit on. I've always felt that Kawi was a more comfortable ride.

At this point I think if I were to buy something right now I'd go with the ZX10R. The new one is sweet wtih the anti lock breakes and traction control.

I may look more into the cruisers a bit more now that I don't ride with other sport bike riders anymore.

On a side note, Kristen loved the new ZX250R. Have you seen those lately? They made them into a really nice looking bike.
sounds like the clutch springs are way to heavy or need to be broke in. I rode the zx10r when my buddy had one, thats a bike, holy fuck. The bmw sportbike also has anti-lock and traction control, but theres is selectable (not sure about the kawi) it has 3 or 4 settings to it. That vulcan looks sweet, pipes need some work though.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the only thing I care about is seeing this dead slut naked, preferably when she was alive
I think I would have banged her. :?
Again, you're not doing anything to help get rid of that Kansas sterotype Confusedhock:

:roflmao: british crack heads are pretty rare around these parts.

I'm pretty sure she was good looking before she became famous.
Or should I say, before she became rich enough to afford a lot of drugs.
She at least looked human back then.

[Image: 644152.jpg]
Planking done RIGHT.

[Image: failing.gif]
It would have been better if that was a gas stove.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Joe - what was so uncomfortable about the R6? I'm guessing the aggressive riding position and the wrist weight

Something has always been off about the R6 and the positioning. My left hand went numb 15 mins in and I couldn't feel the clutch anymore. I can chalk that off to being an old man and being larger than more 600 riders. The clutch was also really sticky it was hard to start off from a stop without stalling it. It looked like others had the same issue with it.

I really wanted to ride Kawi's ZX6r because it felt different to sit on. I've always felt that Kawi was a more comfortable ride.

At this point I think if I were to buy something right now I'd go with the ZX10R. The new one is sweet wtih the anti lock breakes and traction control.

I may look more into the cruisers a bit more now that I don't ride with other sport bike riders anymore.

On a side note, Kristen loved the new ZX250R. Have you seen those lately? They made them into a really nice looking bike.
sounds like the clutch springs are way to heavy or need to be broke in. I rode the zx10r when my buddy had one, thats a bike, holy fuck. The bmw sportbike also has anti-lock and traction control, but theres is selectable (not sure about the kawi) it has 3 or 4 settings to it. That vulcan looks sweet, pipes need some work though.

Did you see the 3 setting performance switch the R1 has on it? I really wish I could have tried that bike along with the Zx10 to compare.

When I decide to buy whenever that is I'm going to go with something a few years old though. There's a nice 2005 Zx10 at a dealer by me for $7K with like 2K on the odometer. That's about the only used bike I've liked so far.
[Image: VP564105_5_large.jpg]
Chip Wrote:She at least looked human back then.

[Image: 644152.jpg]

YOu can say one thing for sure. If you want to lose weight the best way isn't exercise, it's crack.
Chip Wrote:Planking done RIGHT.

More people need to die from planking. It gets rid of the retarded.
Joe Wrote:

I blame this whole thing on twitter.............and that cloud thing.
Brian Wrote:I blame this whole thing on twitter.............and that cloud thing.

Don't get me started on "The Cloud."
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I blame this whole thing on twitter.............and that cloud thing.
:whomo:
Joe Wrote:

:whomo:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I blame this whole thing on twitter.............and that cloud thing.

Don't get me started on "The Cloud."
The only clouds I want to know about are the ones in the sky.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM