Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, July 25, 2011 ~ **YAWN**
Derick Wrote:give me the lowdown on some bikes bitch. dont keep this shit all to yourslelf

The new R6 sucked. I wasn't comfortable on it and about 20 mins into the ride I was ready to take it back. I wanted to get on the new R1, but that thing was booked up on both days.
[Image: 2011-yamaha-r6-2.jpg]

The ZX14 was amazing. It's a cross between riding a 2 wheeled Cadilac and a rocket ship. The ride is smooth and the big engine doesn't need to rev high to make the power so it's just so nice to ride. The 14K pricetag and it's not being the nicest looking bike on the market are the 2 things it has against it.
[Image: 2011-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX14-Orange-red.jpg]

I really wanted to ride the Victory bikes, but their tent was pretty packed on Saturday. I was really looking forward to riding the new Hammer.
[Image: 072710-2011-victory-hammer-s.jpg]

While talking to the Kawasaki guys I walked over to their Vulcan trailer and sat on their 900 Custom Special Edition and loved this bike. I immediately went over to sign up for a ride, but they were done riding cruisers for the day so I definitely have to get to a dealer that allows test rides because I've never ridden a cruiser before.
[Image: Kawasaki_Vulcan_900_Custom_Special_Edition_2011.jpg]

The last bike I rode with Kristen was the FZ6R. They wouldn't let a passenger on their Supersport products so we were limited. The FZ6R would make a great starter bike for someone wanting to get into sport bikes. I was bored on it after like 5 mins.
[Image: 2011-FZ6R-1.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:this is another situation where people who didn't know her are going to mourn her

SHE WAS A JUNKIE LOSER, WHO DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HERSELF!!!!

So why do other people seem to care about her?

:whomo: I am tired of seeing her plastered all over the news sites.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:My team won its 6th in a row last night :happy:

coming on strong for the playoffs

Congrats! :clap: :clap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:the only thing I care about is seeing this dead slut naked, preferably when she was alive
theres nothing redeeming about her to me.....no interest
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:My team won its 6th in a row last night :happy:

coming on strong for the playoffs

Congrats! :clap: :clap:
:thanks:
Good morning all... been a while since I stopped over. How is everyone?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
If you want to support gay marriage you should probably make the first couple married someone other than 2 80 year old women.
[Image: manhattans-first-legally-married-gay-cou...2478-4.jpg]

Gross! :barf:
Joe - what was so uncomfortable about the R6? I'm guessing the aggressive riding position and the wrist weight
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Good morning all... been a while since I stopped over. How is everyone?

Funny... We've been sitting here wondering why we weren't good enough anymore.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Good morning all... been a while since I stopped over. How is everyone?

Funny... We've been sitting here wondering why we weren't good enough anymore.
Haha, I'm sure!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Morning all, DBN (I mean comcasts connection) up and working good now Joe?
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the only thing I care about is seeing this dead slut naked, preferably when she was alive
I think I would have banged her. :?
Again, you're not doing anything to help get rid of that Kansas sterotype Confusedhock:
Rockitdog-C&R forum

I'll know more when I am more awake. Right now, I am just faking my way through the morning :yawn: ...
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:Joe - what was so uncomfortable about the R6? I'm guessing the aggressive riding position and the wrist weight

Something has always been off about the R6 and the positioning. My left hand went numb 15 mins in and I couldn't feel the clutch anymore. I can chalk that off to being an old man and being larger than more 600 riders. The clutch was also really sticky it was hard to start off from a stop without stalling it. It looked like others had the same issue with it.

I really wanted to ride Kawi's ZX6r because it felt different to sit on. I've always felt that Kawi was a more comfortable ride.

At this point I think if I were to buy something right now I'd go with the ZX10R. The new one is sweet wtih the anti lock breakes and traction control.

I may look more into the cruisers a bit more now that I don't ride with other sport bike riders anymore.

On a side note, Kristen loved the new ZX250R. Have you seen those lately? They made them into a really nice looking bike.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
I think I would have banged her. :?
Again, you're not doing anything to help get rid of that Kansas sterotype Confusedhock:

:roflmao: british crack heads are pretty rare around these parts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM