Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes
Confusedhock:

http://www.pdga.com/
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:"Let's go outside and toss the disc around."

That sounds stupid.

"lets go outside and toss a frisbee around"

sounds kind of lame too.
I played in a Ultimate Frisbee league (frisbee football), and the only time I heard them refer to it as a "disc" was during a game.

i was a little curious why they were doing that, and they said it was cause its easier to say disc than frisbee when youre running around and can barely breathe. Made sense to me
LeNeve Wrote:

That sounds stupid.

sounds kind of lame too.

No one ever plans on playing frisbee. You usually come across one laying on the ground and just pick it up and throw it to someone else.

Have you any memory of ever purchasing a frisbee? I don't think anyone does. I think they just wind up in your yard magically.
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

I always thought it was called "Frolf"
[youtube]dZF1SJW7JFw[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

That sounds stupid.

sounds kind of lame too.

No one ever plans on playing frisbee. You usually come across one laying on the ground and just pick it up and throw it to someone else.

Have you any memory of ever purchasing a frisbee? I don't think anyone does. I think they just wind up in your yard magically.
when we were in that league, they all had different size and weight frisbees. And I always wondered where they bought them, or if they just collected them over the years from them landing in their yards
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

That sounds stupid.

sounds kind of lame too.

Dude, you just blew my mind. So true
Chip Wrote:Haha.

Well frisbee is a brand name, but I don't know, I didn't come up with the name, I don't think anyone calls them discs.
It must have been a copyright deal.

LeNeve, yeah, I was drinking, at the beginning of the video I was putting down my Crown.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Every queen has his crown........ :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:No one ever plans on playing frisbee. You usually come across one laying on the ground and just pick it up and throw it to someone else.

Dude, you just blew my mind. So true
:whomo:
I just forgot what I'm supposed to bring to my inlaws house and what time I have to be over there today.

Stupid weddings :killme:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: 3373612669_6a9141747f.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:

Well frisbee is a brand name, but I don't know, I didn't come up with the name, I don't think anyone calls them discs.

LeNeve, yeah, I was drinking, at the beginning of the video I was putting down my Crown.

:? ass
:?
And yeah, I actually bought the 'discs' for golf.
A set of 3, different weights.
One was a 'driver', some mid range thing and a 'putter'

Just checked out the pro shop. 200 bucks for a steady ed memorial disc set thing. bunch of fucking weirdos.

"It was “Steady” Ed's wishes that once he passed away his ashes be incorporated into discs so that he could fly. “Steady” Ed loved the Disc Golf and Frisbee community. Ed wished for the community to have his discs and for them to have fun and play with them after he passed on."
LeNeve Wrote:

Just checked out the pro shop. 200 bucks for a steady ed memorial disc set thing. bunch of fucking weirdos.

"It was “Steady” Ed's wishes that once he passed away his ashes be incorporated into discs so that he could fly. “Steady” Ed loved the Disc Golf and Frisbee community. Ed wished for the community to have his discs and for them to have fun and play with them after he passed on."
Ed is an idiot.

and so are the people who would pay $200 for a plastic disc
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

:? ass

sorry the joke just jumped off the page

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM