Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fri 7-8-11 I'm so excited...
Brampton Wrote:did everyone hear about the guy who died at a Texas Rangers game?

Just watched the video from off of Twitter... so sad.
WyoIan Wrote:Was up DB's and NB's. Nice banner Joe! What is everyone doing this weekend, I have a paintball tournament!

Today I have a football game to go to, tomorrow and Sunday I have nothing planned, it's possible I head up to the farm. If I go to my meeting and things work out good... I'll probably have my laptop by the time I leave the building.. maybe I'll work from home...
I gotta work tomorrow, but I am going to head straight from there up north to TC!! :happy: :happy: :happy: I have a dilemma, though, I haven't been here long enough to get vacation time, but I am taking Monday off since I got stuck working tomorrow. I hate taking unpaid time off. It annoys me to no end, but I need to get away!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Texas isn't all bad, they just gave Obama the :finger:

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-executes-mex...05430.html

:happy:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I gotta work tomorrow, but I am going to head straight from there up north to TC!! :happy: :happy: :happy: I have a dilemma, though, I haven't been here long enough to get vacation time, but I am taking Monday off since I got stuck working tomorrow. I hate taking unpaid time off. It annoys me to no end, but I need to get away!

I would take random days off every two or three months... sometimes I wouldn't use my vacation days because I didn't want to waste them... I just needed to get out of the office so I didn't give a shit.
Confusedwoot: Musta been that guys time to just fall over the bars trying to catch a ball. I bet the guy who threw the foul ball over there feels really shitty.
Texas Fan Wrote:Texas isn't all bad, they just gave Obama the :finger:

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-executes-mex...05430.html

:happy:
:high5:
Texas Fan Wrote:Confusedwoot: Musta been that guys time to just fall over the bars trying to catch a ball. I bet the guy who threw the foul ball over there feels really shitty.
I'm sure its back to the heroin for Hamilton
what was the cause of death of the guy that fell?

Stadium is at fault, you can;t have a 20 foot drop next to guardrail that really stops nothing

I know you all hate the Yankees, but you can't get near the guard rail in the stadium at all in Yankees stadium
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:what was the cause of death of the guy that fell?

Stadium is at fault, you can;t have a 20 foot drop next to guardrail that really stops nothing

I know you all hate the Yankees, but you can't get near the guard rail in the stadium at all in Yankees stadium
At least have a netting system installed.

sure :roll: ...what about the guy who fell from the upper deck onto the foul ball screen a few years ago?

you cant fault a stadium for a fans carelessness. Its too bad he died, but he shouldn't have made the "ultimate" attempt

When I'm in the first row of the upper deck, I always wonder how that doesn't happen more.
The stairs are so steep, and I see so many drunk people who can barely walk.

Do stadiums not have to follow OSHA standards?
I'm sure now MLB will tell the players to stop throwing baseballs into the stands, and they are gonna stop selling beer earlier.

Pussification of America continues
Brampton Wrote:

sure :roll: ...what about the guy who fell from the upper deck onto the foul ball screen a few years ago?

you cant fault a stadium for a fans carelessness. Its too bad he died, but he shouldn't have made the "ultimate" attempt
upper deck is a different story, that is a fans carelessness
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

he fractured his skull, went into cardiac arrest shortly after getting into ambulance. was supposedly lucid up until then though.