Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-5-2011 New Sock Tuesday
Confusedwoot:
Chip Wrote:I think today is just a phone-it-in kinda day.

We are not listening yet.
LeNeve Wrote:

Spot's on gaycation and they're talking about boxing/UFC :crank:
I'm not a boxing fan, so I have no idea who any of these people are that Covino is alking about.
I just don't have the time to get into it.
It was the 4th of July weekend. That means the little "sports time" I had was taken up with hockey free agency.
LeNeve Wrote:

Oh no, I'm talking about me.
I've been here for 5 hours, and done a half an hours worth of work so far.
Nussie_T Wrote:We are taking the kids to Tinkertown (an amusement park for small kids) on Wednesday. The local radio station offers 1/2 price Tuesday, going through the deals I came across the one for Tinkertown where you can get two wristbands for unlimited rides for $15 bucks. I am now debating whether or not its worth it. My daughter will be 1 tomorrow and the last time we took my 3 year old on an amusement park ride he screamed bloody murder and cried. Anyone think I should get them!?

They are so young, that you gotta figure how much could they possibly enjoy it. Personally, I am all for waiting for them to be a tad older to experience such things, where they can enjoy themselves more and not freak out as bad. Jim and I are still arguing whether his daughter is ready for Cedar Point or not. I just don't think she is anywhere near ready to go on the coasters and I don't want to deal with paying almost $40 a person for her to cry that she's scared before we get on the rides. I am pushing for Michigan Adventure. It's a smaller park, a lot cheaper and, if the coasters scare her too much, there's always the water park side.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Spot's on gaycation and they're talking about boxing/UFC :crank:

I downloaded Mozilla to this pc, so I can milk my free trial, but now I don't have the flash option to raise the volume and these shitty speakers blow. I can barely hear them talk. Confusedad:

BTW ~ How the heck do you Canadians manage to get all these extra channels???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Another thing that happened this weekend at the lake....We were all sitting around and the lake was all calm and really inviting to go tube cause it was so calm looking and it was the kind of water you wanted to go water ski on. As soon as we walked from the RVs to the boats out of nowhere came a 30 mph wind, it blew a brand new 10x10 canapy thing over the top of my brother in laws rv completely wrecking it, 5 or 6 awnings that people had out on other rvs you could see just ripping off and flying over the top of thier rvs. It was crazy. Was like perfectly calm and then BAM, 30 mph winds destroying all this crap.
yeah that promo is ass
I have a headache
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
:boobs: Confusedheep: :ontop: :rock: :clap: :high5: :happy:

smiley dance for contract renewal
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I just want to point out who's idea the dudebro convention originally was...........[smiley]mine[/smiley]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Donginator Wrote::boobs: Confusedheep: :ontop: :rock: :clap: :high5: :happy:

smiley dance for contract renewal
:high5:
So my friend Ryan made the All Star team and I can't go b/c I will be in Russia. :killme:

There is more flavor in any meat when there is a bone in it.

I don't like boneless wings b/ they are breaded, that is not chicken wings, that is just mini chicken fingers.

If I am eating wings, there damn well better be a bone in it.

I will try all kinds of sauces though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve