Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-5-2011 New Sock Tuesday
After reports surfaced last week that Vinny stormed out of the Jersey Shore house in Seaside, sources say Guadagnino is actually done with the show. He was reportedly feeling "burnt out," and MTV sources apparently told TMZ, "Vinny has been a pain in the ass and no one will be going out of their way to get him to come back." Honestly, we still think he'll be back. For the reunion, if nothing else.
Joe Wrote:After reports surfaced last week that Vinny stormed out of the Jersey Shore house in Seaside, sources say Guadagnino is actually done with the show. He was reportedly feeling "burnt out," and MTV sources apparently told TMZ, "Vinny has been a pain in the ass and no one will be going out of their way to get him to come back." Honestly, we still think he'll be back. For the reunion, if nothing else.
:crank: :crank: :crank: :crank: :crank:
I have the same feelings as JDubb, I'll do my cranks in my own reply box. Seems weird cranking it together in a quote.

:crank: :crank: :crank:
sent from a tornado
Joe Wrote:After reports surfaced last week that Vinny stormed out of the Jersey Shore house in Seaside, sources say Guadagnino is actually done with the show. He was reportedly feeling "burnt out," and MTV sources apparently told TMZ, "Vinny has been a pain in the ass and no one will be going out of their way to get him to come back." Honestly, we still think he'll be back. For the reunion, if nothing else.

He hasn't tweeted a single thing since before he left to Italy. Someone posted something about "Like"'ing him on FB, because it definitely wasn't a Vinny quote!
[Image: dodge_viper_motorcycle.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Too lazy to quote:

1) I hate all foods with bones on them. Chicken/Buffalo wings with bones in them make me want to gag so I don't eat them at all. I will however eat boneless ones... I don't give a shit what people think

2) Joey, that sucks you had to ban a friend.

3) I flip channels on the radio while driving in the car. Jim gets pissed off and tells me I'm not allowed to touch the radio dials anymore.... so I am stuck listening to his music choice.
Fuck yeah :high5:
arent boneless wings just short fat chicken fingers?

Yup, they are not even wings at all.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:[Image: dodge_viper_motorcycle.jpg]
Holy fuck!!!!!!!!

That's way too fast to be fun. 50 feet and it's totalled, and you might be dead.

sent from a tornado
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Confusedwoot:
What the shit? I just got 3 blocked attacks.

Really??
It has to be the ads. I use adblock plus with firefox and haven't had any attacks.

Sent from the future
Chip Wrote:I need new socks.
It's tough to have a bad day when you're wearing new socks.
When I win the lottery and have f u money, I'm only wearing new socks. And just throwing them away at the end of the day.
I wouldn't do that if I had Bill Gates money. How hard is it to do laundry?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:Hooters is retarded, and just shows how sex starved and perverted, fat white middle americans are.
Yeah, I could never figure out what the big deal is about seeing chicks walk around in orange granny panties.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Why are there "sources" for Jersey Shore news?
And why are you reading them?
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I need new socks.
It's tough to have a bad day when you're wearing new socks.
When I win the lottery and have f u money, I'm only wearing new socks. And just throwing them away at the end of the day.
I wouldn't do that if I had Bill Gates money. How hard is it to do laundry?

I just love the feeling of brand new socks. It really has nothing to do with doing laundry.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Holy fuck!!!!!!!!

That's way too fast to be fun. 50 feet and it's totalled, and you might be dead.

sent from a tornado

Dodge made something like that for the auto show a while back.
Called the Dodge Tomahawk.

[Image: tomahawk-again.jpg]
[Image: tomahawk.jpg]
[Image: 2011-Dodge-Tomahawk-Motor-Show.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve