Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 6/29/2011 - J-dumb de dum dumb...
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Does anyone actually call and buy the stuff they advertise?

I got a Jawbone Bluetooth, but not until a few years after they promoted it.
That's it.

I have a Jawbone Bluetooth too!!! My father in law bought it for me...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have never seen a bathroom attendant who was anything BUT black. I see no problem with this particular stereotype as it is more than true in my experience.

Huh.
I think I've only seen one or 2 black bathroom attendants.

I guess I go to a higher class of establishment than you, either that or gay bars don't have bathroom attendants.

I see bathroom attendants all the time.

Trying a little too hard there for a 1-up?
I've seen plenty, they're just white. And I think the nice places would be able to afford white attendants anyway. :poke:

I fucking hate bathroom attendants. Why the hell do I have to tip a guy for handing me paper towel form the stack right next to the sink?
I drink less at those places because I want to avoid the bathrooms.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have never seen a bathroom attendant who was anything BUT black. I see no problem with this particular stereotype as it is more than true in my experience.

I've never seen one at all!

middle-Canada :roll:

We probably have them but I don't use public washroom unless absolute necessary...
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Huh.

I guess I go to a higher class of establishment than you, either that or gay bars don't have bathroom attendants.

Pete likes company when he pees.

I despise bathro0m attendants. I never tip them, I can get my own fucking paper towel thank you!!

That does not change the fact that every one I ever saw has always been black though. I am not trying to be Brian (racist), just stating fact to back up Covino.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's it.

I like it, it gets over 4 hours of talk time to a charge.
sweet Jebus!!! its already 109, and it's only 2. going to get fucking hot today
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's it.

I have a Jabra that I use when driving and I love it, I have had several others for driving that sucked and the Jabra is great. I break the clip on ear holder thing every 6 months or so and just a get new ones on ebay for like $1.99 b/c I want to keep using this Jabra.

I have heard that Jawbones are really good though.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's it.

It's not bad, I prefer it to have a USB adapter so I can charge it in the car though. I usually bring it in the house charge it once then bring it on a trip, forget it in the car and then it's dead the next time I want to use it
LeNeve Wrote:sweet Jebus!!! its already 109, and it's only 2. going to get fucking hot today

3 here, and 75 degrees.
4 more hours until Transformers.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's it.

I have a Jabra that I use when driving and I love it, I have had several others for driving that sucked and the Jabra is great. I break the clip on ear holder thing every 6 months or so and just a get new ones on ebay for like $1.99 b/c I want to keep using this Jabra.

I have heard that Jawbones are really good though.

It's the only one I've ever had, so I can't compare.
But I really like it.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Huh.

Trying a little too hard there for a 1-up?
I've seen plenty, they're just white. And I think the nice places would be able to afford white attendants anyway. :poke:

I fucking hate bathroom attendants. Why the hell do I have to tip a guy for handing me paper towel form the stack right next to the sink?
I drink less at those places because I want to avoid the bathrooms.

In all seriousness, I have NEVER seen a white bathroom attendant, always black. I have been to some of the best places in PGH and NYC and never anything but a black dude.

Maybe white people just don't see the potential for hustle money in it.

Detroit does have a lot more white hustlers though than PGH or NYC.

Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I got a Jawbone Bluetooth, but not until a few years after they promoted it.
That's it.

It's not bad, I prefer it to have a USB adapter so I can charge it in the car though. I usually bring it in the house charge it once then bring it on a trip, forget it in the car and then it's dead the next time I want to use it

Mine has the same usb port my phone does.
So my car charger works on it, and I have a usb cable at work that can charge it too.
LeNeve Wrote:sweet Jebus!!! its already 109, and it's only 2. going to get fucking hot today

It's 86 in NYC today, but it's not humid, so it feels like about 75.

I'm w/Pete....I see a lot of bathroom attendants and I can't remember ever seeing a white one...In nice restaurants, up at Carlisle, etc. They are very nice and I tip them. They have mints, perfume, nail files, Tide stain removers, etc. all for me to use. I love them !!!
OK, I am gonna try to meet with that Nicaraguan about the vegetable stand again now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM