Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help -- I guess you can call it a FIN
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:8 episodes of Full House? Or 8 seasons?
I don't think I could make it through 8 seasons of that.

But yes, Dexter, I watched the whole series last summer/fall.
I kept telling myself "ok, one more episode". I'd end up watching it for 6 hours some days on the weekends.

I've just started watching Deadwood again, it's an older HBO show.
If you like westerns, or swearing, it's good.
:high5:

I loved it when it was on.
And a friend got me copies of the DVD's.
But I never watched it from the start.
I figured it was as good a time as ever to re-watch it from the start.
And the fact that it's all based on the true story is cool.
I loved that show. I was so disappointed when they ended it. At least they ended it while it was good and not dragged it through the mud.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:8 episodes of Full House? Or 8 seasons?

I kept telling myself "ok, one more episode". I'd end up watching it for 6 hours some days on the weekends.

:high5:

I loved it when it was on.
And a friend got me copies of the DVD's.
But I never watched it from the start.
I figured it was as good a time as ever to re-watch it from the start.
And the fact that it's all based on the true story is cool.
I loved that show. I was so disappointed when they ended it. At least they ended it while it was good and not dragged it through the mud.

There were talks that they were going to end it with an HBO movie.
But then the guy started with that "Rome" show.
Yeah, it sucks that it ended, and following the Deadwood history, Wyatt Erp was due to show up.

Little Trivia, Bullock was from Ontario, and my mom was telling me one day about a cool blues bar called Bullock's. I looked it up, and it was his parents bar, and he was born in it. It's in Amhurstburgh, real close to the Detroit River. But it's changed names now. Confusedwoot:
i bleed green Wrote:Yes, Dexter is that good. Shouldn't you be watching sandwich making videos? I suppose it just comes naturally to women though. Big Grin :poke:

I've got sandwich making down to an art... no videos needed.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Since most of the shows I watch are done for the season I've resorted to watching TV on DVD. Since the beginning of May I've watched all 8 episodes of Full House and all 6 seasons of Corner Gas and am beginning on the 1st season of Mash because I've run out of tv to watch at my place.

Can anyone recommend a good tv on dvd to watch??? I was thinking of HIMYM but I need to find someone to owns it...

HELP!

8 episodes of Full House? Or 8 seasons?

I meant all 8 seasons.... I think I'll watch Dexter since so many are suggesting it!
I like dexter and true blood, also the League is funny, it's about a bunch of guys in a fantasy football league.
HBO had one a while back that i was hooked on.. Dead like Me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:HBO had one a while back that i was hooked on.. Dead like Me.
That show was on scifi I think, after HBO, all censored . I liked it. What the hell was the deal with toilet seats?

sent from a tornado
A friend needed a ride to Selkirk, I had some spare time to kill... while at Walmart they had their summer sale on DVD's... I picked up the first two seasons of Bones for $30. I only started watching odd episodes last year, so maybe I'll pick the rest up and catch up on it. I also saw the first season of True Blood for $25... anyone watch it?
Nussie_T Wrote:A friend needed a ride to Selkirk, I had some spare time to kill... while at Walmart they had their summer sale on DVD's... I picked up the first two seasons of Bones for $30. I only started watching odd episodes last year, so maybe I'll pick the rest up and catch up on it. I also saw the first season of True Blood for $25... anyone watch it?

I like Bones. I catch it every other week or so. As for True Blood I think everyone watches that.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:HBO had one a while back that i was hooked on.. Dead like Me.
That show was on scifi I think, after HBO, all censored . I liked it. What the hell was the deal with toilet seats?

sent from a tornado

The main character, Georgie, was killed by a toilet seat that flew out of a plane in the very first episode.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
You'll love watching these movies. <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.carpetmunchers.com">www.carpetmunchers.com</a><!-- w -->
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you call it? Beckster 20 6,296 09-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  I don't know what to call this Brampton 9 3,502 02-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Last Post: cody
  they call me baba booey BigFan 7 3,037 11-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Last Post: JDubb
  A Call to Arms: We must stop the revolution!!! Jersey_Mike 9 3,681 06-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Last Post: i bleed green