Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Help -- I guess you can call it a FIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since most of the shows I watch are done for the season I've resorted to watching TV on DVD. Since the beginning of May I've watched all 8 episodes of Full House and all 6 seasons of Corner Gas and am beginning on the 1st season of Mash because I've run out of tv to watch at my place.

Can anyone recommend a good tv on dvd to watch??? I was thinking of HIMYM but I need to find someone to owns it...

HELP!
Get a subscription to Netflix and get caught up on the following shows.
1. Dexter
2. Weeds
3. Californication
4. Sons Of Anarchy
5. Breaking Bad
6. Mad Men
Ah, the life of a mother. I wish I could run out of things to watch.

Im just giving you hell. Joe's dead on with his advice.

sent from a tornado
Actually, if I remember correctly netflix in Canada is pretty weak. They don't have anything good.

sent from a tornado
Joe Wrote:Get a subscription to Netflix and get caught up on the following shows.
1. Dexter
2. Weeds
3. Californication
4. Sons Of Anarchy
5. Breaking Bad
6. Mad Men

Netflix in Canada sucks Spoy's dick. Chelofellow told me to watch Mad Men a few months ago... Is Dexter really THAT good?
LeNeve Wrote:Ah, the life of a mother. I wish I could run out of things to watch.

Im just giving you hell. Joe's dead on with his advice.

sent from a tornado

I can't just sit around and watch tv. I usually run/walk for about 1 hour in the morning then 1 hour at night (if I don't do recycle) so I watch then and at night when the kids go to bed and I'm cleaning up the mess I turn it on as background noise.
Game of Thrones
Camelot on Starz
Final season of Entourage
Friday Night Lights
Treme
Walking Dead
Chuck

You don't need Netflix to watch shit, you can download anything you want on Torrents for free, TV shows in crystal clear HD within hours of it's originalk airing.
Yes, Dexter is that good. Shouldn't you be watching sandwich making videos? I suppose it just comes naturally to women though. Big Grin :poke:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Get a subscription to Netflix and get caught up on the following shows.
1. Dexter
2. Weeds
3. Californication
4. Sons Of Anarchy
5. Breaking Bad
6. Mad Men

Netflix in Canada sucks Spoy's dick. Chelofellow told me to watch Mad Men a few months ago... Is Dexter really THAT good?

Dexter, Sons of Anarchy and Weeds are awesome. Do not miss out on any of them. Pete also mentioned Walking Dead which is really good.
Nussie_T Wrote:Since most of the shows I watch are done for the season I've resorted to watching TV on DVD. Since the beginning of May I've watched all 8 episodes of Full House and all 6 seasons of Corner Gas and am beginning on the 1st season of Mash because I've run out of tv to watch at my place.

Can anyone recommend a good tv on dvd to watch??? I was thinking of HIMYM but I need to find someone to owns it...

HELP!

8 episodes of Full House? Or 8 seasons?
I don't think I could make it through 8 seasons of that.

But yes, Dexter, I watched the whole series last summer/fall.
I kept telling myself "ok, one more episode". I'd end up watching it for 6 hours some days on the weekends.

I've just started watching Deadwood again, it's an older HBO show.
If you like westerns, or swearing, it's good.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Since most of the shows I watch are done for the season I've resorted to watching TV on DVD. Since the beginning of May I've watched all 8 episodes of Full House and all 6 seasons of Corner Gas and am beginning on the 1st season of Mash because I've run out of tv to watch at my place.

HELP!

I kept telling myself "ok, one more episode". I'd end up watching it for 6 hours some days on the weekends.

:high5:
Chip Wrote:I've just started watching Deadwood again, it's an older HBO show.

Deadwood drinking game. Take a shot everytime they say "cock sucker" and you'll wind up in a coma.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've just started watching Deadwood again, it's an older HBO show.

Deadwood drinking game. Take a shot everytime they say "cock sucker" and you'll wind up in a coma.

If you take a shot of beer each time, you'll end up in a coma.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

HELP!

:high5:

I loved it when it was on.
And a friend got me copies of the DVD's.
But I never watched it from the start.
I figured it was as good a time as ever to re-watch it from the start.
And the fact that it's all based on the true story is cool.
Dexter is awesome, can't wait for the next season to start I finally started watching and like Chip it usually turned into a 6-7 episode event. I watched all the seasons of weeds, but it was eh ok. I need to start downloading The game of thrones from HBO on torrents to watch it. My wife already hates paying $100 for satellite, so anytime i bring up getting movie channels she brings up netflix and all the money I spend on games. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2