Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 6-16-2011. I'm black ya'll
Nussie_T Wrote:I am working my ass off this morning & afternoon to get everything done by 5:30pm so I can make dinner then go downstairs, hop on the treadmill and watch my beloved Blue Bombers play the first game of the season....

Suposedly facebook is already doing facial recognition to automatically start tagging your friends that might be in any new pictures you post.
:yawn: Hey Eddie, where are you staying in Disney??? Have you ever been there b4? We are taking our nieces, but have never been there..don't know where to stay, etc. The only thing I do know is breakfast w/the Princesses!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Anyway I've got glass to shred, pick up, a trip to the city to pick up a fathers day & birthday gift to pick up for my old man. Groceries to buy while the 10 for 10 deal is still on and a dinner to prepare before I spend 3 hours walking/running on the treadmill. Ciao!

3 hours on the treadmill? :killme:

I haven't played soccer for a few months, so I figured it's time to get outside and run.
I ran a half a mile, 3 and a half minutes of exercise, I barely made it and my legs are still sore 2 days later.
I was planning on at least one mile.

On a side note, RunKeeper is a pretty cool app for running.
I am so tired today, I need to get to bed before midnight every night :poke:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Nussie_T Wrote:Anyway I've got glass to shred, pick up, a trip to the city to pick up a fathers day & birthday gift to pick up for my old man. Groceries to buy while the 10 for 10 deal is still on and a dinner to prepare before I spend 3 hours walking/running on the treadmill. Ciao!

Why don't you just turn up the speed on the treadmill and get it done in 30 mins.
Nussie_T Wrote:I am working my ass off this morning & afternoon

Not likely. :poke:

Women...
Oh so a friend of mine works at a place that rhymes with schmospital, and the topless girl who got tackled by the local police was taken to this said place. Turns out cocaine and meth were involved, and there was road rash on the boobies. :roflmao:

:worthlesswopics:
Donginator Wrote:I am so tired today, I need to get to bed before midnight every night :poke:

Hell yeah. I haven't slept well int eh past 3 days and to top it off I started work at 7AM yesterday and finished at 12:15AM with a half hour break to drive home in the middle. At random points throughout this morning I have caught myself starring at objects in my office until I realize that I blacked out.
Texas Fan Wrote:

Now this is someone that needs 3 hours a day on a treadmill.
[youtube]boPpp5FPt1w[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:

Why don't you just turn up the speed on the treadmill and get it done in 30 mins.
for overall endurance & health its better to go slower and keep your heart rate in zone 3, so the longer you are active eventually your body burns fat. yeah 3 hours is a lot, 45 minutes- 1 hour is more than enough

a quick fast run is good also, but does not contribute to weight loss and overall endurance. I am sure there is a more technical explanation
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I am so tired today, I need to get to bed before midnight every night :poke:

Hell yeah. I haven't slept well int eh past 3 days and to top it off I started work at 7AM yesterday and finished at 12:15AM with a half hour break to drive home in the middle. At random points throughout this morning I have caught myself starring at objects in my office until I realize that I blacked out.
yeah I have fallen asleep twice already, but my excuse is staying up late drinking & playing xbox, if I was working your hours I would have quit a long time ago
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
:barf:

Thanks Joe.
we are going to San Francisco in October on Columbus weekend, this is the nicest time of year, there is one hotel that has a good price,& good reviews on trip advisor, but a lot of hotels are filling up quick

1. would you book now and pre-pay with no refunds etc & save $25 a night

2. pre-book with no pre-pay & pay $25 more a night
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:

Now this is someone that needs 3 hours a day on a treadmill.
[youtube]boPpp5FPt1w[/youtube]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM