Thursday 6-16-2011. I'm black ya'll
LeNeve Wrote:Chip the tranny master.
Gotta be master of something.

Id rather be master of puppets :rock:

Sent from my balls
michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Why doesn't it surprise me Chip is posting pics of trannys already this morning? :poke:

I knew I was going to get shit for it.
But, if I didn't post that, I'd get shit for something else.
So I figured I'd get it over with and let you guys thing you could tell which was a girl too.
i automatically think all asians are trannys until proven otherwise
Hey!

:roflmao:
Ok, most.
Chip Wrote:How does a homo live that long during a riot?

[Image: 4953901.bin?size=620x400]

Ok, I'll stop with the pictures.
In this thread at least.
I think he's one of the local anarchists. There's a lot of those in vancouver. That's why their riots get out of control.

Sent from my balls
I know I said I was done, but this one is just too awesome.

[Image: esq-vancouver-riots-2011-061611-xlg.jpg]
I thought anarchists were cooler than that? They were when I was in school. No rainbow shit, just green mohawks and black clothes.
Oh, maybe in Canada being an anarchist must mean different stuff, than an American anarchist.
LeNeve Wrote:I thought anarchists were cooler than that? They were when I was in school. No rainbow shit, just green mohawks and black clothes.
All they do is incite chaos. That's an anarchist.

Sent from my balls
I read an article saying that they were going to start using social media to find pictures then start charging people with acts of vandalism, B&E and theft if they can identify people... so note: if you have taken any pictures of the riot 1) don't post it on any social media networks and 2) don't tag people in the picture.
LeNeve Wrote:Oh, maybe in Canada being an anarchist must mean different stuff, than an American anarchist.
What, like enhancing violence during a moment of anger. Its no different.

Look at everytime there is an international political summit in canada. These same dickheads are there no matter what city, and they organize the chaos.

Sent from my balls
I am working my ass off this morning & afternoon to get everything done by 5:30pm so I can make dinner then go downstairs, hop on the treadmill and watch my beloved Blue Bombers play the first game of the season....
Nussie_T Wrote:I read an article saying that they were going to start using social media to find pictures then start charging people with acts of vandalism, B&E and theft if they can identify people... so note: if you have taken any pictures of the riot 1) don't post it on any social media networks and 2) don't tag people in the picture.
I hope every person gets caught and arrested

Sent from my balls
Nussie_T Wrote:I am working my ass off this morning & afternoon to get everything done by 5:30pm so I can make dinner then go downstairs, hop on the treadmill and watch my beloved Blue Bombers play the first game of the season....
Pre-season

Sent from my balls
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am working my ass off this morning & afternoon to get everything done by 5:30pm so I can make dinner then go downstairs, hop on the treadmill and watch my beloved Blue Bombers play the first game of the season....
Pre-season

Sent from my balls

I know! This is the only team that I follow closely... I've waited for this moment for awhile now
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pre-season

Sent from my balls

I know! This is the only team that I follow closely... I've waited for this moment for awhile now
Ok smurfette

Sent from my balls
Anyway I've got glass to shred, pick up, a trip to the city to pick up a fathers day & birthday gift to pick up for my old man. Groceries to buy while the 10 for 10 deal is still on and a dinner to prepare before I spend 3 hours walking/running on the treadmill. Ciao!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM