Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I a terrible person
There is NO EXCUSE for driving intoxicated. NOT ever. She does not deserve it- I wish someone had told the cops so that she would be liable for all the damage done.
the keifer Wrote:I don't think she deserves donations just for the simple fact that she made a stupid choice that bit her in the ass. What she should get out of all this is a valuable lesson learned.

+1. If I made a stupid decision and fucked up, the last thing in my mind would be " I think I deserve for people to give me money" you made a mistake, take responsibility for it.
Rydrum Wrote:There is NO EXCUSE for driving intoxicated. NOT ever. She does not deserve it- I wish someone had told the cops so that she would be liable for all the damage done.

Definatly shouldn't Drive drunk, but I think most people have driven over the limit. If nobody drove after drinking, you would see like 50 taxis in front of the bar at the end of the night
<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedpot@covinoandrich.com">spot@covinoandrich.com</a><!-- e --> to contact Spot on where to send money for the dry cleaning lets not forget that tragedy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name one person... NussieT 13 4,419 02-23-2012, 08:21 AM
Last Post: keefer