Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nes-Day June 8, 2011 Wombat Wednesday
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the fedex breakdown from someone that knows (not eddie)
orange = express
green = ground
red = freight
blue = custom critical (fedex office is also blue)
yellow = trade networks
gray = corporate
It all began as Federal Express which was strictly Overnight Delivery. They eventually bought RPS(FedEx Ground) then American Freightway(FedEx Freight)!!!
and kinkos (fedex office)
and watkins (fedex national, which is not dissolved back into freight)
They've been good to me for 18 years newbie......lol!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Every effin morning...

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what seems to be the issue? looks like light traffic
These were just two of the 7 that were slowing down traffic. Asshole moved over into the left lane with no one in front of him just to slow things up. :flame:
We 'Express' drivers have a real problem with the 'ground' drivers. They are independently paid contractors and buy their own routes. They have the reputation fie being rude & keeping their trucks dirty!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

JDubb

These were just two of the 7 that were slowing down traffic. Asshole moved over into the left lane with no one in front of him just to slow things up. :flame:
We 'Express' drivers have a real problem with the 'ground' drivers. They are independently paid contractors and buy their own routes. They have the reputation fie being rude & keeping their trucks dirty!!!
The back bumper on the one I was following was almost dragging on the highway, looked like crap.
JDubb Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

JDubb

The back bumper on the one I was following was almost dragging on the highway, looked like crap.
They were bought out to give us direct competition with UPS. We were only 1 & 2 day service before. FedEx Ground is very profitable for the company!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:They've been good to me for 18 years newbie......lol!!!
they've treated me well for my 4+. Just got a raise too
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:They've been good to me for 18 years newbie......lol!!!
they've treated me well for my 4+. Just got a raise too
Good deal bro! I wish you many more!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:75 and sunny here...
do you guys get humidity??

We do, but not all the time, not humid now. It's up to 80 now though.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Sexsomnia: Can You Have Sex While You're Sleeping?

Researchers are starting to understand more about sexsomnia, a form of sleep disorder. Discover what causes people to have sex in their sleep and how to treat it.

We’ve all heard of people who walk, wet the bed, or grind their teeth while sleeping — but what about having sex?

Though rare, sexsomnia is a recently recognized sleep disorder that causes you to have sex in your sleep. Canadian sleep doctor J. Paul Fedoroff, MD, of the University of Ottawa, is credited with coining the term “sexsomnia” in 1996, and it has been getting a lot more attention from researchers of late.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-hea...lnk2|68898
Pippa Middleton Loses Rear Of The Year Award

Terrible news in from London: Pippa Middleton lost out on the Rear of the Year Award, the Telegraph reports.

The 27-year-old sister of Duchess Catherine of Cambridge seemed like a shoo-in for the derriere distinction, with her posterior inspiring Facebook appreciation societies, butt-lifting surgeries and exercise routines. Instead, the annual honor went to some media personality and "Countdown" host Carol Vorderman. She told the British newspaper, ''I am really surprised and flattered to get this award, particularly at this stage of my life. I always suspected there were a lot of people out there who were glad to see the back of me, so this has turned out to be very funny indeed.''

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/08...72991.html
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:its already hot and muggy and its only 8:15 am. I'm sure its 25 degrees right now, and its only gonna get hotter and more humid. this could be a very long day
Same here........95 degrees today and tomorrow :killme:

It's something like that here, too. My Weather Bug shows a little cactus, so it must be serious.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Iva is getting hated on on Facebook by Cosmo Taylor fans....

That just not right. Why would anyone hate on Iva?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Human Centipede II Banned By British Board Of Film Classification

"The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)," sequel to the 2010 high-concept horror film "The Human Centipede (First Sequence)," has been effectively banned in the UK. The British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) announced Monday that it would deny the straight-to-DVD film an 18 certificate (roughly equivalent to the United States' MPAA's NC-17 rating), thereby making it illegal to distribute the DVD -- even for download -- anywhere in the country.

The original film, in which a doctor captures three tourists and sews them together, mouth to anus, was approved without cuts for the UK's strictest rating. The sequel, in which a man is sexually aroused by watching the first film and sets out to recreate it, was judged to have crossed the line into "dangerous" levels of obscenity. The BBFC's statement explains:
There is a strong focus throughout on the link between sexual arousal and sexual violence and a clear association between pain, perversity and sexual pleasure. It is the Board’s conclusion that the explicit presentation of the central character’s obsessive sexually violent fantasies is in breach of its Classification Guidelines and poses a real, as opposed to a fanciful, risk that harm is likely to be caused to potential viewers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/07...72775.html
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:75 and sunny here...
do you guys get humidity??

We do, but not all the time, not humid now. It's up to 80 now though.
Its 75 not including the humidity right now. Feels like mid 80.

Supposed to get to 95 today, with the feel of above 100 with humidity

Sent from my balls
Sometimes I wonder why JDubb is looking at these websites he posts articles from....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Sup dudes????
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM