Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nes-Day June 8, 2011 Wombat Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I got the flu while in NYC. It hit me Saturday and peaked Sunday and Monday, was a little better yesterday and seems to be going away today. I hate the flu. I am pretty sure it is from the AC in my hotel room, going from the heat into the AC over and over again usually is the only time I ever get the flu.

I am almost caught up on my work reports from last week, one more and I can get work off my back for the rest of the week.
I've been sick for the past week. I'm just about over it.
I know we all hate the NBA, but I really hope Dallas beats Miami, I hate when teams try to win championships the Yankee way, I prefer teams that draft well, train well and add only the occasional free agent. I consider Lebron to be a sell out and lost all respect for him when he abandoned his hometown team, a playoff team that has been to the finals. Fuck him. Fuck Bosh and Wade too.
I am not sure what I want in the SC Finals. I like Vancouver better, but Canadians are getting super pompous and annoying about the whole "bring the cup back where it belongs" thing. I understand where they are coming from, but they are ripping on the US doing it, and that kind of pisses me off a tad and makes me want to see Boston win. I also would love to see Mark Recchi get another cup, great guy and player. But I like the Canuks way better as a team and their fans are better....
Pete Nice Wrote:I know we all hate the NBA, but I really hope Dallas beats Miami, I hate when teams try to win championships the Yankee way, I prefer teams that draft well, train well and add only the occasional free agent. I consider Lebron to be a sell out and lost all respect for him when he abandoned his hometown team, a playoff team that has been to the finals. Fuck him. Fuck Bosh and Wade too.
agreed....build a winner, not buy a winner
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I know we all hate the NBA, but I really hope Dallas beats Miami, I hate when teams try to win championships the Yankee way, I prefer teams that draft well, train well and add only the occasional free agent. I consider Lebron to be a sell out and lost all respect for him when he abandoned his hometown team, a playoff team that has been to the finals. Fuck him. Fuck Bosh and Wade too.
agreed....build a winner, not buy a winner
^...agree...^
its already hot and muggy and its only 8:15 am. I'm sure its 25 degrees right now, and its only gonna get hotter and more humid. this could be a very long day
Brampton Wrote:its already hot and muggy and its only 8:15 am. I'm sure its 25 degrees right now, and its only gonna get hotter and more humid. this could be a very long day
Same here........95 degrees today and tomorrow :killme:
Iva is getting hated on on Facebook by Cosmo Taylor fans....
75 and sunny here...
I hate that Can a Drummer get some song by Travis Barker, such a huge pile of shit.
How about Dana Holgerson being a huge pile of shit, I am glad Pitt did not hire him. I told Pokes when he signed with WVU that I thought he was a piece of shit for how he went about things, and I was right.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am not sure what I want in the SC Finals. I like Vancouver better, but Canadians are getting super pompous and annoying about the whole "bring the cup back where it belongs" thing. I understand where they are coming from, but they are ripping on the US doing it, and that kind of pisses me off a tad and makes me want to see Boston win. I also would love to see Mark Recchi get another cup, great guy and player. But I like the Canuks way better as a team and their fans are better....

I heard some stat, the last time Montreal hosted the olympics, they won the cup that year.
Then the last time Calgary hosted the olympics, they won the cup.
I don't know if those are the last 2 times Canada hosted the winter olympics, but it was kinda interesting.
Pete Nice Wrote:Iva is getting hated on on Facebook by Cosmo Taylor fans....

Whats wrong with those people?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Iva is getting hated on on Facebook by Cosmo Taylor fans....

Whats wrong with those people?

Taylor and anyone who likes her can C U Next Tuesday....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18