Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nes-Day June 8, 2011 Wombat Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
boxing, basketball, and feet.

there is todays transcript
Donginator Wrote:my tattoos were all thought out, I would have gone a little different on one of them, but I am still happy about my decision

I always wondered what the spider web was on the elbow

Me too, I don't do anything without thinking it out, my exwife on the other hand has a tramp stamp she probably doesn't understand and a turtle by her pussy. I was banging her once after we broke up and was like "what's with the turtle tattoo? You don't even like turtles" Dumb bitch.

My current wife has no tattoos and I like it that way.
Rich should get Virtue & Valor tattooed on his wrists.
my weird younger cousin got cunt tattooed on her inner lip, but I heard that goes away after a few years
Jenna Presley has two stars on her hips, that is why Rich knows so well......
Brian Wrote:Rich should get Virtue & Valor tattooed on his wrists.

Someone is going nuts with that idea on Ustream.
Chip Wrote:

Not me, I'm not on that.
speaking of xbox, I will be finishing a bottle of wine, my AC, and black ops tonight [smiley]yup[/smiley]
Donginator Wrote:my weird younger cousin got cunt tattooed on her inner lip, but I heard that goes away after a few years
What, on her labia? Is she a whore?
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Not me, I'm not on that.

I didn't think so.
I've just been glancing over there once in a while, and someone kept posting it in all caps.
"Did you jizz on the name?" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:my weird younger cousin got cunt tattooed on her inner lip, but I heard that goes away after a few years

Confusedhock:

I think he really means lip, as in the one on her mouth.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Confusedhock:

:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:Jenna Presley has two stars on her hips, that is why Rich knows so well......
"Put your thumbs on the stars for proper leverage."
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Confusedhock:

:whomo:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Oops. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18