Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nes-Day June 8, 2011 Wombat Wednesday
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
JDubb Wrote:Wtf
Suri Cruise's Shoe Collection Worth $150,000: Report
Well, well, well. Pint-sized Suri Cruise is a veritable Imelda Marcos-in-training.

According to the Daily Mail, who heard it from Britain's highly-regarded Star magazine, the five-year-old daughter of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise owns $150,000 worth of shoes.

A source told the tabloid that Suri is "a massive fan of Marc Jacobs and she's had several shoes custom-made, so if they didn't come with a heel, Katie had them redesigned for Suri. She commissioned a pair of Louboutins for her a while back!"

And it seems that Suri is totally going to grow up to be one of those women who insists that seven-inch-tall stilettos are super-comfortable and that she just really can't even walk in flats.

The source divulged, "The older she gets, the less she wants to wear anything but little heels. Even when she's going to play dates or walking on the beach, she cries if Katie reaches for anything but a little pair of sandals with some sort of heel."

Full disclosure: we have our doubts as to whether all of the above is true. But we truly enjoy imagining it might be.

[Image: SURI-CRUISE-SHOES.jpg]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/08...73088.html

The most spoiled little diva ever. She's going to be worse than Lindsey and Paris when she's older.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Magiv erasers are pretty sweet.

I love them. They have saved me a lot of work getting all kinds of marks off things.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:Rich wants a tramp stamp.

I'm more shocked that he hasn't gotten one already.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:my tattoos were all thought out, I would have gone a little different on one of them, but I am still happy about my decision

I always wondered what the spider web was on the elbow

I want my lightning bolt touched up and a cloud added to it.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Every effin morning...

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what seems to be the issue? looks like light traffic
These were just two of the 7 that were slowing down traffic. Asshole moved over into the left lane with no one in front of him just to slow things up. :flame:
In Pa it's illegal to ride the left lane if you're not passing someone with no one in front of you.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Brampton Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Wow Howard is blowing himself this morning. Talking about how he saved sirius, and people only listen to 3 channels on sirius, his two channels and rawdog. All pissy cause lady gaga didn't interview on his show and is saying everyone at sirius is throwing it in his face cause they got her and he didn't. I am changing station now. Had enough of his :bullshit:
I had Sirius before howard, but he has been f'd around by that company.

Dude works his ass off and they throw money at oprah and dr laura.

He has every right to be pissy, there would no longer be a Sirius if he didn't sign.

Sent from my balls
It makes no sense why they throw all this money to people like Oprah when she does maybe a show a month, but yet C&R and O&A do a show everyday and only see a fraction of what Oprah makes. That's mostly why the company's tanking.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Wow Howard is blowing himself this morning. Talking about how he saved sirius, and people only listen to 3 channels on sirius, his two channels and rawdog. All pissy cause lady gaga didn't interview on his show and is saying everyone at sirius is throwing it in his face cause they got her and he didn't. I am changing station now. Had enough of his :bullshit:
I had Sirius before howard, but he has been f'd around by that company.

Dude works his ass off and they throw money at oprah and dr laura.

He has every right to be pissy, there would no longer be a Sirius if he didn't sign.

Sent from my balls
It makes no sense why they throw all this money to people like Oprah when she does maybe a show a month, but yet C&R and O&A do a show everyday and only see a fraction of what Oprah makes. That's mostly why the company's tanking.

Sirius needs to start sinking money into their home grown talent. There's a reason why those old radio personalities aren't on FM radio. It's because people stopped listening.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM