Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRIDAY, June 3, 2011 ~ Live and in Studio...
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Some Australians have been tested music on great white sharks to see what they are attracted to and it appears that the sharks love AC DC. [smiley]Who doesnt like them[/smiley]

fuck sharks, and fuck AC DC. they both suck.

AC/DC doesn't suck.
9 armed AC/DC's do suck.
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:cnected was on fire last night....for those of you that don't have it......there was some happenings, and some mass douchings goin down

Do tell....you know I like details.....who was on, what was said, who said what...you know....details!!! :wink:
JIU tried to rape one of the Korean waitresses at Cock-e-oke, he was also hitting on JDubb, but JDubb was holding out for Mercer

It was a giant sausagefest, and Pete tried to pick up a Blonde stripper, who turned out to be a skinny man with 80's hair

or at least thats how it all sounded to me

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Some Australians have been tested music on great white sharks to see what they are attracted to and it appears that the sharks love AC DC. [smiley]Who doesnt like them[/smiley]

AC/DC doesn't suck.
9 armed AC/DC's do suck.
Def Leppards??

you know why they suck......cause their def and they cant hear
Brampton Wrote:cnected was on fire last night....for those of you that don't have it......there was some happenings, and some mass douchings goin down

Indeed.. My phone died whiel I was trying to say that Jerk-off's girl wasn't there because her pimp had her scheduled her to work on the other side of town.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

AC/DC doesn't suck.
9 armed AC/DC's do suck.
Def Leppards??

you know why they suck......cause their def and they cant hear

:roflmao:
That's the joke that started it all.
Covino gave some "top metal songs" list.
And Twisted Sister and Def Leppard was on it.
I said Twisted Sister doesn't belong on a metal list, then asked "What has 9 arms and sucks?"
Covino took that as I was talking shit on Twisted Sister and answered my question with "a 9 armed Chip"
So now if you put 9 arms on something, it sucks.
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Do tell....you know I like details.....who was on, what was said, who said what...you know....details!!! :wink:
JIU tried to rape one of the Korean waitresses at Cock-e-oke, he was also hitting on JDubb, but JDubb was holding out for Mercer

It was a giant sausagefest, and Pete tried to pick up a Blonde stripper, who turned out to be a skinny man with 80's hair

That sounds about right.
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Sounds about right to me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

That sounds about right.

If the DBC was on TV, I'd watch it.
I'm not sure I want to be down there, on the front lines of it anymore.
Texas Fan Wrote:I am cnectd!
:high5:
Cnectd on iphone seems kinda buggy.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

AC/DC is a gift from GOD!!!!!!

how dare you Confusedlap:

okay, that was harsh I guess. I kind of liked hells bells in high school. I also liked that movie with the killer trucks, and they made the soundtrack I think.
Texas Fan Wrote:Cnectd on iphone seems kinda buggy.
Its buggy on all phones

Sent from my balls
Good morning all :nothingtoadd:
cnected is terrible, but its the best of the shitty apps
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Baby Got Back.......love this song :happy: :happy: :happy:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip