Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY, June 3, 2011 ~ Live and in Studio...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
While I am stuck at work. But at least I don't have to look at JIU's nutsack like the rest will!
A 14yr old girl won this year's Speeling Bee with the word "cymotrichous". :? I personally think they just make some of these words up....
Some Australians have been tested music on great white sharks to see what they are attracted to and it appears that the sharks love AC DC. [smiley]Who doesnt like them[/smiley]
Howdy, Dicky!!
Leaving in a few to catch a 9:30 express train into manhattan

:rock:
Donginator Wrote:Leaving in a few to catch a 9:30 express train into manhattan

Sweet! You going to sit in on the Show?
I wish I could listen today. If my phone wasn't on it's death bed right now, I'd hit up Taylor to get that boom box to plug my Starmate into. That is definitely something which is moving up on my priority list.
Remember the good ole Food pyramid we had to learn? Well, it's done-zo.. gone. Now there's a Food Plate :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

yup, going to everything today
I am reading just a plethora of info this morning: Since oil is sky high, companies are looking to cut back on the mount of plastic they use... Which means No More pain in the ass to open plastic containers!! :happy: Woo Hoo!!!!
Good morning everyone!!! Hey the show goes LIVE at 11:00 today!!!!!! woo woo
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

yup, going to everything today

I expect a full recap on everything later!! :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! Hey the show goes LIVE at 11:00 today!!!!!! woo woo

What's up Iva!!!!!!
Morning Beckster and Iva, I haven't seen the food plate thing, hopefully today will be a kick ass show. They have TAT and a couple others stopping by.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I wish I could listen today. If my phone wasn't on it's death bed right now, I'd hit up Taylor to get that boom box to plug my Starmate into. That is definitely something which is moving up on my priority list.

I can get an upgrade right now, but I'm waiting for the next "top of the line" Droid to come out.
I want to hurry up and get in on the unlimited 4G while it's still around.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12