Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRIDAY, June 3, 2011 ~ Live and in Studio...
Link to photos fixed.
http://www.dudebronation.com/?page_id=118104
snfkazee375 Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Great time yesterday!!

Hanging out with everyone it feels like I have known them all for years and Covino, Rich, & spot are like friends that have a radio show we all listen to.

got to show RockitDog & eddie some of NYC after the show, which was fun as hell, comedy was great, bowling was a great time

JIU is the biggest prick asshole, he was the guy that no one wanted there, not sure why everyone hangs from his nuts :nutswinger:

he said something douchey to the last comic and the guy ended his act short because of him Lame

Just so the rumor doesn't spread out of control, I think the comic ended because we were running waaaaay over time since there was another gig in there at 8:30. Besides, his Justin slam was his funniest joke!

I didn't meet a single person that didn't want Justin to walk into traffic.
Joe Wrote:
snfkazee375 Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Great time yesterday!!

Hanging out with everyone it feels like I have known them all for years and Covino, Rich, & spot are like friends that have a radio show we all listen to.

got to show RockitDog & eddie some of NYC after the show, which was fun as hell, comedy was great, bowling was a great time

JIU is the biggest prick asshole, he was the guy that no one wanted there, not sure why everyone hangs from his nuts :nutswinger:

he said something douchey to the last comic and the guy ended his act short because of him Lame

Just so the rumor doesn't spread out of control, I think the comic ended because we were running waaaaay over time since there was another gig in there at 8:30. Besides, his Justin slam was his funniest joke!

I didn't meet a single person that didn't want Justin to walk into traffic.
nice meeting you finally, & glad to see you got home okay, I could never drive that late at night
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Just got back from Manhattan, after seeing all the mister softies yesterday, we drove back in to get some cherry dipped swirl ice cream cones
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Just got back from Manhattan, after seeing all the mister softies yesterday, we drove back in to get some cherry dipped swirl ice cream cones
I swear that was gonna be a gay joke about all the dudes at bowling when I read it :roflmao:
Donginator Wrote:Just got back from Manhattan, after seeing all the mister softies yesterday, we drove back in to get some cherry dipped swirl ice cream cones

:wanker:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Link to photos fixed.
http://www.dudebronation.com/?page_id=118104

Very cool Joe! :clap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:nice meeting you finally, & glad to see you got home okay, I could never drive that late at night

It was great meeting you and your girlfriend.

Driving home that late sucked. An hour into the drive I couldn't see shit. After I stopped for coffee and something to eat things were a bit better for 10 mins until I got another ticket.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip