Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs 6/2... Who got naked yesterday
Texas Fan Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I'm hesitant to get comedy show tickets, i was just buying them, and it says you must arrive before showtime or you may not be able to enter, I am meeting my girlfriend at 6:40 at Grand Central Station then jetting it over to Gotham for Rich.

So risk going late or ditch my girlfriend for the comedy show & meet her for the Dudebowl

Tell her to ditch work early and make it sooner and you both go.

:high5:
I wish, she works in child care and has to wait for the parents to get home at 5:30, so the train she is catching is really pushing it also, I think I may tell her not to rush into NYC & meet me for the Dudebowl?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:I wish, she works in child care and has to wait for the parents to get home at 5:30, so the train she is catching is really pushing it also, I think I may tell her not to rush into NYC & meet me for the Dudebowl?

I'd at least try to make the comedy show even if it's just you. I know a few people mentioned they didn't want to bowl so you may miss a few if you wait for the bowling.

I'd like to do the bowling thing, but we driving home after the comedy show.
Joe Wrote:I really can't get motivated to work today. Since I have off tomorrow I'm trying to not get too involved in things so I can float through the rest of the day and not have to worry about anything carrying over into tomorrow.

i need some motivation today.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I'm hesitant to get comedy show tickets, i was just buying them, and it says you must arrive before showtime or you may not be able to enter, I am meeting my girlfriend at 6:40 at Grand Central Station then jetting it over to Gotham for Rich.

So risk going late or ditch my girlfriend for the comedy show & meet her for the Dudebowl

I wish, she works in child care and has to wait for the parents to get home at 5:30, so the train she is catching is really pushing it also, I think I may tell her not to rush into NYC & meet me for the Dudebowl?

Confusedwoot: I hated it when my wife worked child care and those parents that purposefully waited until the VERY last minute to pick up thier kids did so. And we knew most of em didn't even work they just didnt want to take care of thier kid. :riot:
Here are some photos

Sent from my balls
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I really can't get motivated to work today. Since I have off tomorrow I'm trying to not get too involved in things so I can float through the rest of the day and not have to worry about anything carrying over into tomorrow.

i need some motivation today.

[Image: motivation-boobs.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:Here are some photos

Sent from my balls

^
That sounds really bad.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I wish, she works in child care and has to wait for the parents to get home at 5:30, so the train she is catching is really pushing it also, I think I may tell her not to rush into NYC & meet me for the Dudebowl?

I'd at least try to make the comedy show even if it's just you. I know a few people mentioned they didn't want to bowl so you may miss a few if you wait for the bowling.

I'd like to do the bowling thing, but we driving home after the comedy show.
I am in NYC all day, my train gets in at 10am, should be at Sirius by 10:30.

I doubt either of us are bowling, I should probably go solo the whole day, but I like having my GF tag along. decisions decisions Confusedwoot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I made No Bakes last night and they turned out delic. Come N' Get some!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Texas Fan Wrote:

:whomo:
I HATE PIE!!

Sent from my balls

Confusedhock: Age and Sex of the driver?
[Image: motivational_posters_20090313_1322489503.jpg]

Sent from my balls

I have know idea what I am looking at....
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: Motivation-22.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 01/28/15 - Yesterday was very informative NussieT 44 303 01-29-2015, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs Joe 21 406 01-15-2015, 03:57 PM
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday Beckster 62 432 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM
  Thurs 6/5/14...Waiting for the excitement Derick 101 635 06-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs 09/12/13 -- Almost the Weekend NussieT 67 565 09-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Friday July 13..... Miserable IST failure yesterday Derick 173 943 07-14-2012, 09:27 AM
  Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!! NussieT 323 1,402 05-31-2012, 08:56 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thurs 5/24.... I regret to inform you Derick 155 942 05-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA Derick 166 1,112 05-04-2012, 07:56 AM