Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs 6/2... Who got naked yesterday
Joe Wrote:I was hoping to take the train and arrive at Grand Central, but they want like $210 for 2 tickets. I wonder if I can drive somewhere closer and take the train into the city.
Parking blows where I live for the train because of commuters. there is assigned parking.

I am walking about a mile to my local train station

when you got your gotham tickets, did you have to print them out?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I was hoping to take the train and arrive at Grand Central, but they want like $210 for 2 tickets. I wonder if I can drive somewhere closer and take the train into the city.
Parking blows where I live for the train because of commuters. there is assigned parking.

It mentioned somethign about printing them out, but it also mentioned putting my name on a list so I didn't have to print them. I never printed mine.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

It mentioned somethign about printing them out, but it also mentioned putting my name on a list so I didn't have to print them. I never printed mine.
alright, I want to buy them later, but I don't have a printer at home
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

alright, I want to buy them later, but I don't have a printer at home

I bought early because I wasn't sure how big the room was going to be and if it was going to sell out.
This is the first weekend in weeks I'll be able to play COD. I guess it's going to be pretty empty this weekend.
Joe Wrote:This is the first weekend in weeks I'll be able to play COD. I guess it's going to be pretty empty this weekend.
I haven't played in almost 3 weeks.
Joe Wrote:This is the first weekend in weeks I'll be able to play COD. I guess it's going to be pretty empty this weekend.
I have not been on in over a week, warm weather & holiday weekend
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
So who's on the show tomorrow? Tiffani Thiessen, Magic Mark and Paris Hilton?
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:It doesn't matter if you pay for online service or not....I paid and my still goes out.... :riot:
mine too. it went out like every 5 minutes yesterday
I got my plan back in 07 before the smerger when they included the online with the service on the radio. No way in hell I'll pay for it alone. I'll just get the home kit out again if they cut my online service.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I love when I have to back up a client's computer and they have an enourmous iTunes Library. :killme:

What is considered enormous?

Anything over 1 song. It's a WORK PC.

I have 1,432 songs here at work.
Just over 6 gig.

[smiley]daaaaaaaaayum[/smiley]!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:I heard back from Gotham, they say i can show up late, but there is a 2 drink minimum required. Each drink is about $8 plus 18% gratuity- dicky's comedy show is gonna cost about $35 a person, plus $40 each for dudebowl :killme:

this is why I live 25 minutes north of NYC but never go out in NYC

Good Grief!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I was going through my events on FB because I have the challenge for Life next Friday and Saturday then Saturday evening I have a friend from high school's wedding social to attend... and I noticed that Kristen Bunny Smith's birthday is coming up!!!! Hahahaha! Derick are you two still an item???
I was snooping on my new co-workers to see who's on FB. Could you imagine have the name Kandi Terbush?!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 01/28/15 - Yesterday was very informative NussieT 44 303 01-29-2015, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs Joe 21 406 01-15-2015, 03:57 PM
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday Beckster 62 432 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM
  Thurs 6/5/14...Waiting for the excitement Derick 101 635 06-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs 09/12/13 -- Almost the Weekend NussieT 67 565 09-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Friday July 13..... Miserable IST failure yesterday Derick 173 943 07-14-2012, 09:27 AM
  Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!! NussieT 323 1,402 05-31-2012, 08:56 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thurs 5/24.... I regret to inform you Derick 155 942 05-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA Derick 166 1,112 05-04-2012, 07:56 AM