Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 6/1/2011 - DBC Day 2
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Plus she doesnt understand english that well

This hasn't stopped you before.
I assumed that would be more motivation for him.
Nussie_T Wrote:The Wpg Jets party at The Forks was still very much alive at 11 pm last night when they closed down The Forks and ended up back on the corner of Portage and Main where they shut the intersection down for another 2 hours. I don't understand how some of those people survived being outside. We had 50-70 km/h wind with rain... it sucked.
english please
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

did you skip over the part where I said she has a really nice ass, but nothing else. I think I have bigger tits
Texas Fan Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:what is wrong with the online player??

or, am I the only one having a problem with it?

No it is sucking ass this morning. Stopping sound and skipping. Takes like 3 minutes for a channel to start.
There is one song we want to hear at work, and there was no sound when it was on. Sad

Sent from my balls
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

did you skip over the part where I said she has a really nice ass, but nothing else. I think I have bigger tits
Probably.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:For some reason I woke up at 6 am, played Lego Batman for an hour, had a bath, ate breakfast, sat down at the computer and now I am starting to get sleepy again.
you've had a tough day, why dont you take a nap

Mike just woke up and there is still 1/2 a birthday cake in the fridge.. you kidding I go back to sleep and he's in there with a fork. I am up for good now. I am getting in a game of golf tonight, recycle and start planning for my daughter's 1st birthday party.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The Wpg Jets party at The Forks was still very much alive at 11 pm last night when they closed down The Forks and ended up back on the corner of Portage and Main where they shut the intersection down for another 2 hours. I don't understand how some of those people survived being outside. We had 50-70 km/h wind with rain... it sucked.
english please

30 - 40 mph
My radio keeps going in and out, the one in the car does the same thing. It may be a coincidence, but it started doing this right after the new channel line up.
Brian Wrote:My radio keeps going in and out, the one in the car does the same thing. It may be a coincidence, but it started doing this right after the new channel line up.

We should call and complain, get the $2.99 from the lawsuit as an early credit for their satellites sucking ass the past few days.
Brian Wrote:My radio keeps going in and out, the one in the car does the same thing. It may be a coincidence, but it started doing this right after the new channel line up.
i think i first noticed this when they changed the online player, my car never really has an issue
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

What do you need tits for?
Derick Wrote:
i think i first noticed this when they changed the online player, my car never really has an issue
I don't know, it appears to be a channel issue. Boneyard and Lithium are doing it, but not Octane.
Texas Fan Wrote:

We should call and complain, get the $2.99 from the lawsuit as an early credit for their satellites sucking ass the past few days.
I'm going to tell them to eat a bowl of spoy dicks.
k this is getting rediculous, I can't get any channels to play now. :riot:
Texas Fan Wrote:k this is getting rediculous, I can't get any channels to play now. :riot:

I haven't been able to get the online player working on Chrome. I always have to open it on IE to get it working.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM