Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday May 27 EFF the Miami Lebrons
Pete Nice Wrote:I need to get a job with fedex, they have life easy over there.

:whomo:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I need to get a job with fedex, they have life easy over there.

Then you'd be classified as a truck driver.... yes sir... courier drivers are considered truck drivers...
Nussie_T Wrote:So last night Jim and I were driving home from a piece of property we are looking at buying and I told him everyone was going to NYC next week, he said if I really wanted to go I could... the only thing is everything is happening on Friday and Jim works Friday, Saturday, Sunday... so I'd have to find someone to watch the kids a few days until I get home. If I can, I will be coming.... talk about last minute

Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Sometimes (not all the time) I kinda like when a guys smells like if he has been working outside...kind of dirty...it is kind of a turn on.. I'm not saying stinky from not showering for days, but ..... you know.

OMG.......... YES!!!
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:drinking a carlsberg

Sent from my balls

I've seen those in my glass pile several times.... I'm often tempted to go to the vendor and pick some up... but beer to me taste like piss so I don't.
I drank 100oz worth at the game today..........:-)

Sent from my balls
JDubb Wrote:I hate the smell of weed :barf:

:whomo:
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Most spas around here, 1/2 hours of massage is $30 to $40. I am not talking rub and tug, I mean a real spa.
I agree Rich, never send your woman to a doo-doo spa.

Did you miss the part where I said these are not doo doo spas.

I got my wife a 2 hour session at the best spa in town for $150. Good spas in the are you can get a half hour for $40 EASY. Use groupon and you can get supurb deals

I would love getting a massage as a gift. Just no pedicures... Nobody touches my feet!
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is so wrong here, how many times have they told stories about when Rich was in the mist and girls said he led them on and made them feel special only to shit on their hearts after he got the pussy. You lay everything you have out sexually from the getgo, but when it comes to gifts and stuff, work your way up, dont start with the 10k diamond.

I would freak the fuck out if a guy bought me diamonds that quick. No Fucking way... I'd bolt.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:So last night Jim and I were driving home from a piece of property we are looking at buying and I told him everyone was going to NYC next week, he said if I really wanted to go I could... the only thing is everything is happening on Friday and Jim works Friday, Saturday, Sunday... so I'd have to find someone to watch the kids a few days until I get home. If I can, I will be coming.... talk about last minute

Confusedad:

I thought he was kidding around so I asked last night and he said he was serious... he thought it was something I was really into and that I should go. I told him I didn't want to go and he told me to ask my friend Krystina to come with... when I said she was a bum and that she had no money he said I'll pay for the ticket...
I still haven't found anyone to watch the kids on Friday though.
T, you need to make this happen. See you in NYC!

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont count my Candians until they have hatched...

Sent from my taint.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip