Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday May 27 EFF the Miami Lebrons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I hope the Mavs sweep them and make it ugly. I am not a fan of sellouts and teams that buy championships. All teams add free agents from here and there, but I am a huge fans of teams winning via draft and development, good trades and only the occasional free agent signings. Not players selling out their hometown to go play with 2 of the top 10 players in the league in order to essentially buy a championship. The Miami Lebrons are now the Yankees or Redskins of the NBA, I just hope they end up more like the Redskins, no titles, than the Yankees. :rant:
Today is the last live show before the DBC and I have a TON of shit to do before I leave for NYC. Work stuff, packing, cleaning all are behind, laundry. argh. And this weekend is going to be busy as fuck. I have a feeling that Monday with be a very hectic day.
Pirates/Cubs this weekend. All 3 games are day games, don't see that very often then days.
What is everyone doin this weekend? Today I work, going to BW3 for diner the Hangover 2. Saturday working in the AM then writing work reports in afternoon and evening. Sunday working in the AM, BBQ at 2PM then Weezer concert at night. Monday working in the morning, packing, driving to Harrisburg to be closer to NYC for work Tuesday morning.

In order to not have to use vacation time or go unpaid for the DBC, i scheduled work up there. I am going to try and get most of it done on Tuesday and Wednesday and then just mark it down as being done all week, but some might bleed into the other days. The only day I don't plan on doing at least a little work is Friday, between the live show, Rich's comedy and whatever is after that, no time for work.
I really wish I could go to the DBC.
Lame
Speaking of Friday at the DBC, I am not really into bowling, I kind of don't want to do Dudebowl. I am thinking of looking into doing something else Friday night after Gotham. I am going to go look into what else is going on now.
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of Friday at the DBC, I am not really into bowling, I kind of don't want to do Dudebowl. I am thinking of looking into doing something else Friday night after Gotham. I am going to go look into what else is going on now.

Charlie Murphy is at Carolines.

1964 The Tribute is on Westbury, NY, great show, I have seen it before, too far away.

Broadway shows, ehh, not alone or with dudes, if the wife was going, yes.

Not much else going on that night.
This weekend, just cleaning at home.
Going out Saturday, should be a good time. I hope I remember most of it.
BBQ Monday.
That's it.
[Image: you_fail_badly.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:What is everyone doin this weekend? Today I work, going to BW3 for diner the Hangover 2. Saturday working in the AM then writing work reports in afternoon and evening. Sunday working in the AM, BBQ at 2PM then Weezer concert at night. Monday working in the morning, packing, driving to Harrisburg to be closer to NYC for work Tuesday morning.

In order to not have to use vacation time or go unpaid for the DBC, i scheduled work up there. I am going to try and get most of it done on Tuesday and Wednesday and then just mark it down as being done all week, but some might bleed into the other days. The only day I don't plan on doing at least a little work is Friday, between the live show, Rich's comedy and whatever is after that, no time for work.

I am leaving right after work and driving to Indianapolis. I'm excited to see the track and experience the race, but I am really not looking forward to the drive.
Today is a contract day, I hope the DBC is a celebration of a new contract and not a farewell.
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of Friday at the DBC, I am not really into bowling, I kind of don't want to do Dudebowl. I am thinking of looking into doing something else Friday night after Gotham. I am going to go look into what else is going on now.

We'll be leaving after the comedy show. What's the plan for 3 to 6:30?
Saturday....cleaning the house and yard work
Sunday.....BBQ
Monday.....do nothing
JDubb Wrote:Today is a contract day, I hope the DBC is a celebration of a new contract and not a farewell.

Well if the show ends at least then I can convince myself that I can turn off Sirius.
JDubb Wrote:Today is a contract day, I hope the DBC is a celebration of a new contract and not a farewell.

:whomo:

I am sure they will be offered a contract, but will it be a decrease in salary like it appears they are doing when every other contract comes up with the Sirius in house talk talent?

If Sirius low balls them, offers a contract making less than they are now, do they sign or walk?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22