Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday May 27 EFF the Miami Lebrons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Happy Birthday Chippers!!!!!!

Awww, thanks.

I will try to avoid homo and homo related jokes to you but only for today...

Gee, thanks.
Donginator Wrote:Last year I rushed to take the train after work to meet everyone at a restaurant, by the time we got there everyone was leaving Confusedwoot:

that's why I am only going to the Mets game Wednesday & hanging all day Friday, I hope Rich does not do his comedy until after 7

I don't think it will be like that this year. Shit is gonna last longer, more people are going.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:So last night Jim and I were driving home from a piece of property we are looking at buying and I told him everyone was going to NYC next week, he said if I really wanted to go I could... the only thing is everything is happening on Friday and Jim works Friday, Saturday, Sunday... so I'd have to find someone to watch the kids a few days until I get home. If I can, I will be coming.... talk about last minute

Wouldn't a last minute flight cost a ton?

Not really. To get a hotel right in times square plus the flight is just under $1000. I didn't think that was too bad.

Yeah, I thought the flight alone might be that.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:So last night Jim and I were driving home from a piece of property we are looking at buying and I told him everyone was going to NYC next week, he said if I really wanted to go I could... the only thing is everything is happening on Friday and Jim works Friday, Saturday, Sunday... so I'd have to find someone to watch the kids a few days until I get home. If I can, I will be coming.... talk about last minute

Not really. To get a hotel right in times square plus the flight is just under $1000. I didn't think that was too bad.
That's what I'm paying for flight and hotel from Wed. through Sun.
Chip Wrote:

17 kuglerands
Sometimes (not all the time) I kinda like when a guys smells like if he has been working outside...kind of dirty...it is kind of a turn on.. I'm not saying stinky from not showering for days, but ..... you know.
Iva13 Wrote:Sometimes (not all the time) I kinda like when a guys smells like if he has been working outside...kind of dirty...it is kind of a turn on.. I'm not saying stinky from not showering for days, but ..... you know.
Smelling manly like a manly man.
Iva13 Wrote:Sometimes (not all the time) I kinda like when a guys smells like if he has been working outside...kind of dirty...it is kind of a turn on.. I'm not saying stinky from not showering for days, but ..... you know.

I know what you mean... me too!!!!!!!!!
Chip Wrote:

:?
My wife and I are shopping for a new (or used) car. We were looking at a used car that was exactly what we were looking for but it was a smoker, deal breaker.
I hate the smell of weed :barf:

Are you coming to the DBC? And if not, why not?
you should visit me at work :wink:
Smoker stink is the worst stink of all.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I totally agree
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22