Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday May 25...New day bring new stories
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would never hire an Irish person.

What from I learnt from Irish technicians is that they get mad really easy and when they do its like a bomb going off.
This.....100%

Sent from my balls

Ireland has more drunks per capita than people.
Pete Nice Wrote:I completely disagree with all three of these guys on this conversation.

Spot just said that any white people who ever feels they are being discriminated against are actually racist, he can go eat a bowl of fucking dicks on that comment. It may not happen all day every day, but I have been discriminated against b/c I was white before on several occasions.

I had to watch safety videos by myself in a tiny room, on a small tv one time, because I didn't understand the spanish ones.
Unemployment is not welfare.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I completely disagree with all three of these guys on this conversation.

Spot just said that any white people who ever feels they are being discriminated against are actually racist, he can go eat a bowl of fucking dicks on that comment. It may not happen all day every day, but I have been discriminated against b/c I was white before on several occasions.

I got overlooked for a position I was more than qualified for because I was a girl. I also got refused a position twice with the same school because I was too young, I had just graduated college and I was 18.

Thats totally understandable.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would never hire an Irish person.

What from I learnt from Irish technicians is that they get mad really easy and when they do its like a bomb going off.
This.....100%

Sent from my balls

Ireland has more drunks per capita than people.

Maybe I'm Irish.
Affirmative action is pure racism.
Giving someone an advantage over someone else simply because of race?
in 2011 this statement: "your white, it's much easier for you to go out and get a job" is probably one of the most uninformed statements I have ever heard.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I got overlooked for a position I was more than qualified for because I was a girl. I also got refused a position twice with the same school because I was too young, I had just graduated college and I was 18.

Age discrimination, you never see that on the news, it's not sexy enough.

The news creates the state of modern racism

LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Which part of it?? The girl part or the too young part?
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Which part of it?? The girl part or the too young part?
both :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I put my balls on racism.
Lebron is a sell out

Christian from Miami is on hold and he wants to talk about basketball. I can not wait until the Miami Lebron's get eliminated.

Pete Nice Wrote:Christian from Miami is on hold and he wants to talk about basketball. I can not wait until the Miami Lebron's get eliminated.

I'm over talking hockey on TOMB.
Fuck basketball.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Christian from Miami is on hold and he wants to talk about basketball. I can not wait until the Miami Lebron's get eliminated.

I'm over talking hockey on TOMB.
Fuck basketball.

talking tonsil hockey on TOMB

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM