Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday May 25...New day bring new stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
So yesterday I decided to talk to the austrialian chic. She is about 6' tall, a size 6, quiet, librarian looking chic. I already knew she was from australia, but what I didnt expect was a loud heavy accented voice to come out. I was almost thrown off by this, I think I mentally said, Wtf is this.

Which brings to mind a good topic. What do you do when your expecting one thing but you get something your completely not expecting when first approaching a chic
Good morning everyone!!!! Derick, what can you do....you either finish the conversation and be done w/her or you keep talking w/her and whatever it is that shocked you, may pass or you will get used it.
Make fun of her. It will work. Trust me.
I wonder if she know what a dingo is
Find out if she ever had a pet wombat.
I ordered an ice tea the other day, and they gave me a dr pepper. Totally threw me off.

Chicks with aulstralian accents, I don't like that. I associate aulstralia with stinky, hairy aboriginees. Snakes, crocodiles, spiders, and all kinds of other fucked up shit. Dry, dirty desert. ac/dc. and paul hogan. All sucky things. I can't imagine a chick from there being awesome.
Brian Wrote:Find out if she ever had a pet wombat.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Not sure how awesome this chic is, but she comes with a limited time frame, in 3 mo she'll be gone
LeNeve Wrote:I ordered an ice tea the other day, and they gave me a dr pepper. Totally threw me off.
One time, I went to the fridge to grab a drink of milk but for some reason I was looking at a bottle of Mountain Dew when I took the drink of milk. I was totally expecting a mouthful of Mountain Dew but got milk instead. That was weird.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I ordered an ice tea the other day, and they gave me a dr pepper. Totally threw me off.
One time, I went to the fridge to grab a drink of milk but for some reason I was looking at a bottle of Mountain Dew when I took the drink of milk. I was totally expecting a mouthful of Mountain Dew but got milk instead. That was weird.

I find this very funny. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
she has never been to chicago, i think this is a great opportunity for me to show her around the city, and the underside of a hyundai
Yell red dragons at her, and see what she does.
Derick Wrote:Not sure how awesome this chic is, but she comes with a limited time frame, in 3 mo she'll be gone

Totally enough time to knock the boots and then not have to worry about it after shes gone. Might as well check whats under the hood once or twice, maybe ten times.
rich davis anyone??
Brampton Wrote:rich davis anyone??
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11