Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday May 25...New day bring new stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would never hire an Irish person.

What from I learnt from Irish technicians is that they get mad really easy and when they do its like a bomb going off.
This.....100%

Sent from my balls

Ireland has more drunks per capita than people.
Pete Nice Wrote:I completely disagree with all three of these guys on this conversation.

Spot just said that any white people who ever feels they are being discriminated against are actually racist, he can go eat a bowl of fucking dicks on that comment. It may not happen all day every day, but I have been discriminated against b/c I was white before on several occasions.

I had to watch safety videos by myself in a tiny room, on a small tv one time, because I didn't understand the spanish ones.
Unemployment is not welfare.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I completely disagree with all three of these guys on this conversation.

Spot just said that any white people who ever feels they are being discriminated against are actually racist, he can go eat a bowl of fucking dicks on that comment. It may not happen all day every day, but I have been discriminated against b/c I was white before on several occasions.

I got overlooked for a position I was more than qualified for because I was a girl. I also got refused a position twice with the same school because I was too young, I had just graduated college and I was 18.

Thats totally understandable.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would never hire an Irish person.

What from I learnt from Irish technicians is that they get mad really easy and when they do its like a bomb going off.
This.....100%

Sent from my balls

Ireland has more drunks per capita than people.

Maybe I'm Irish.
Affirmative action is pure racism.
Giving someone an advantage over someone else simply because of race?
in 2011 this statement: "your white, it's much easier for you to go out and get a job" is probably one of the most uninformed statements I have ever heard.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I got overlooked for a position I was more than qualified for because I was a girl. I also got refused a position twice with the same school because I was too young, I had just graduated college and I was 18.

Age discrimination, you never see that on the news, it's not sexy enough.

The news creates the state of modern racism
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Which part of it?? The girl part or the too young part?
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Which part of it?? The girl part or the too young part?
both :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I put my balls on racism.
Lebron is a sell out
Christian from Miami is on hold and he wants to talk about basketball. I can not wait until the Miami Lebron's get eliminated.
Pete Nice Wrote:Christian from Miami is on hold and he wants to talk about basketball. I can not wait until the Miami Lebron's get eliminated.

I'm over talking hockey on TOMB.
Fuck basketball.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Christian from Miami is on hold and he wants to talk about basketball. I can not wait until the Miami Lebron's get eliminated.

I'm over talking hockey on TOMB.
Fuck basketball.

talking tonsil hockey on TOMB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11