Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday May 25...New day bring new stories
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I ordered an ice tea the other day, and they gave me a dr pepper. Totally threw me off.
One time, I went to the fridge to grab a drink of milk but for some reason I was looking at a bottle of Mountain Dew when I took the drink of milk. I was totally expecting a mouthful of Mountain Dew but got milk instead. That was weird.

I ordred a coffee, and they gave me a tea.
By the time I tasted it, it was too late and I threw it away.
Brampton Wrote:rich davis anyone??
Yes, but to be realistic there should be about 75 cents in that jar.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I ordered an ice tea the other day, and they gave me a dr pepper. Totally threw me off.
One time, I went to the fridge to grab a drink of milk but for some reason I was looking at a bottle of Mountain Dew when I took the drink of milk. I was totally expecting a mouthful of Mountain Dew but got milk instead. That was weird.

I ordred a coffee, and they gave me a tea.
By the time I tasted it, it was too late and I threw it away.

I ordered a hot carmel mocha this morning and got an iced one. I didn't feel like going back.
A dingo ate me baby......(say this with an Aussy accent) :boobs:
No show or IST for me today, heading to a Twins day game with a bunch of friends.

Catch you all later...
http://www.vidup.de/v/Jwopc/

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:A dingo ate me baby......(say this with an Aussy accent) :boobs:

The only thing that would make it better is if she really said "Austria", and he just got confused.
Derick Wrote:http://www.vidup.de/v/Jwopc/

Germans play weird games.

Chicks with aulstralian accents, I don't like that. I associate aulstralia with stinky, hairy aboriginees. Snakes, crocodiles, spiders, and all kinds of other fucked up shit. Dry, dirty desert. ac/dc. and paul hogan. All sucky things. I can't imagine a chick from there being awesome.
its funny what your perception of australian chicks is, mine is the complete opposite. I associate Aussie chicks to beach girls in bikinis and such.
Bye JDubb....have fun!!!!
michaelangelo Wrote:

Chicks with aulstralian accents, I don't like that. I associate aulstralia with stinky, hairy aboriginees. Snakes, crocodiles, spiders, and all kinds of other fucked up shit. Dry, dirty desert. ac/dc. and paul hogan. All sucky things. I can't imagine a chick from there being awesome.
its funny what your perception of australian chicks is, mine is the complete opposite. I associate Aussie chicks to beach girls in bikinis and such.

I think of Nicole Kidman and Pippa Black..
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:

I think of Nicole Kidman and Pippa Black..
I had to google Pippa Black and I'm glad I did
Derick Wrote:So yesterday I decided to talk to the austrialian chic. She is about 6' tall, a size 6, quiet, librarian looking chic. I already knew she was from australia, but what I didnt expect was a loud heavy accented voice to come out. I was almost thrown off by this, I think I mentally said, Wtf is this.

Which brings to mind a good topic. What do you do when your expecting one thing but you get something your completely not expecting when first approaching a chic

Australians have an effed up accent. My friend is dating (I guess that's what you'll call it) an australian and I've talked to him a couple of times via skype. Sometimes his accent is so thick I have difficulties understanding what he is trying to say.
Iva13 Wrote:A dingo ate me baby......(say this with an Aussy accent) :boobs:

Are you fighting with the cosmo radio people again?
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:http://www.vidup.de/v/Jwopc/

Germans play weird games.

evil geniuses.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM