Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 5/20/2011 Is it beer:30 yet?
Texas Fan Wrote:Morning dudebros
sup and stuff
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Cue up Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

I've put in between 11-12 hours a day all week & today will be the same. Been too tired to even get killed on Black Ops this week...swoot!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Cue up Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

I've put in between 11-12 hours a day all week & today will be the same. Been too tired to even get killed on Black Ops this week...swoot!!!

You didn't hear? Just added to the DBC is a Black Ops tournament.

You better get some practice in.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
'sup everyone, the other day Covino and Rich were talking about rapping really fast, and I didn't have a chance to post this but this chick has it down. She even got on Ellen to show off her skills

[youtube]khCokQt--l4[/youtube]
michaelangelo Wrote:'sup everyone, the other day Covino and Rich were talking about rapping really fast, and I didn't have a chance to post this but this chick has it down. She even got on Ellen to show off her skills

She's good. No matter what you think of the music or music style, she is good and you have to admit that she is skilled.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
michaelangelo Wrote:'sup everyone, the other day Covino and Rich were talking about rapping really fast, and I didn't have a chance to post this but this chick has it down. She even got on Ellen to show off her skills

the only thing that came to mind was how good of a blow job does this girl give
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:

the only thing that came to mind was how good of a blow job does this girl give

I would be willing to find out..... :hitit:

20 seconds was enough for me.
well......as soon as I got going on this engine, I found that our parts dept. didn't order me all the parts that I need. :killme:

:flame: :flame:

I think I might go home Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:

She's good. No matter what you think of the music or music style, she is good and you have to admit that she is skilled.
She sounds like any other high school/college nussie. They all talk that fast.
Kid and Play on Backspin :happy: :happy: :happy:

Awesome.
She's great at sounding like shit.
I'll pass.
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Cue up Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

You didn't hear? Just added to the DBC is a Black Ops tournament.

You better get some practice in.
In bowling terms, I'm a sand-bagger!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
This asshole won the lottery and still gets food stamps.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_localdtw/20110518/ts_yblog_localdtw/2m-michigan-lottery-winner-defends-use-of-food-stamps">http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_localdtw/ ... ood-stamps</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:This asshole won the lottery and still gets food stamps.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_localdtw/20110518/ts_yblog_localdtw/2m-michigan-lottery-winner-defends-use-of-food-stamps">http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_localdtw/ ... ood-stamps</a><!-- m -->
I saw this. I just found out this chippie i used to work w and her jerk husband hit a 100 grand on a scratch-off....TWICE. They still get food stamps.
aka EC_n_NC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip