Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5/20/2011 Is it beer:30 yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Happy Friday Bro Suckas!!! :happy:
I took off today so I could make it to my brother's wedding rehearsal without worrying about Friday afternoon traffic. And I didn't feel like coming in to nothing to do on a Friday so I'll hear most of the show live today.
Seems appropriate for today...
[youtube]Z0GFRcFm-aY[/youtube]
I'm done with work today at 1. :happy:
Chip Wrote:I'm done with work today at 1. :happy:

I would tell you what time I am done, but then you guys would call me a one upper, keep in mind I started at 5:30AM today.

So I will just say, YOUR AWESOME!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

I would tell you what time I am done, but then you guys would call me a one upper,
thats because everything you do is more awesome than the rest of us
Pete Nice Wrote:

I would tell you what time I am done, but then you guys would call me a one upper, keep in mind I started at 5:30AM today.

Hell yeah I'm awesome.

If I hadn't been lazy during the week, I could have had today off. Oh well.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I'm replacing all the timing components on a 2.5l 5cyl VW engine......which is a lambo engine cut in half......and the chains are on the back of the engine, so I had to remove the transaxle.

So I'm not concerned with you one upping me :high5:
just bought a new rear subframe for my bike, that is part #1, there are many to go
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I'm replacing all the timing components on a 2.5l 5cyl VW engine......which is a lambo engine cut in half......and the chains are on the back of the engine, so I had to remove the transaxle.

Justin in Utah does that three times before 7AM most days
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Justin in Utah does that three times before 7AM most days

To the full lambo engine.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I would tell you what time I am done, but then you guys would call me a one upper,
thats because everything you do is more awesome than the rest of us

You know, this couldn't be further from the truth. I just don't comment on subjects that I have nothing to comment about, if I have a related experience, I will post that experience, if it is a better experience than yours, then so be it. No one ever calls me a one downer for all the times your experience is better than mine......I have done a lot of shit in my life, should I not be proud of that fact.

Right now I am sitting in the sticks staring at a cat that appeared near my car.
Derick Wrote:just bought a new rear subframe for my bike, that is part #1, there are many to go

I don't have a bike, stop one upping me you bastard!!
Johnny Depp was flipping around my yahoo page dressed like a pirate this morning. Wtf
If I were to lose my phone, end up stranded somewhere, and had to call someone, there is only one phone number I have commited to memory. My grandma's house. I also have 867-5309 commited to memory.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23