Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5/10/11 Independence Day......in Isreal
geinslunchbox Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:In case I haven't told you all, I love you guys :clap: hahaha

We like you too!!! :high5:

We've all gotten to know each other pretty well and rip on each other on the daily. It has made our ISTs epicly entertaining. There are guys who can't post daily, who come one just to read our antics. It's fun. :grin:
Well I will be here. I will be too afraid I am going to miss all the action!! Okay, back to work. Thanks to all for making us new guys feel so welcome. Until tomorrow cats!

See ya.
Lonne3000 Wrote:Later BroSuckas! Until tomorrow...

Have a good one.
My internet connection failed me, I missed the last hour or so of the show and actually had to work! :riot: Along with Comcast going down and making it hell on DBN. :killme:

Oh well, enjoyed the youtube of Chip, and Pics of :tater: . I do undertsnad the entire story now. :roflmao:
Texas Fan Wrote:My internet connection failed me, I missed the last hour or so of the show and actually had to work! :riot: Along with Comcast going down and making it hell on DBN. :killme:

Oh well, enjoyed the youtube of Chip, and Pics of :tater: . I do undertsnad the entire story now. :roflmao:

Which story??? Or the fact that my name was changed on me?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:My internet connection failed me, I missed the last hour or so of the show and actually had to work! :riot: Along with Comcast going down and making it hell on DBN. :killme:

Oh come on now, no one changed it.
That's just your name.
Just thought that I would drop I'm a say that I hate you all......bye!

Really only those who murder me on Black Ops...hee hee!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Just thought that I would drop I'm a say that I hate you all......bye!

I hate you too!

Oh, nevermind, I don't play Black Ops, so you're cool.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Oh come on now, no one changed it.
That's just your name.

Forces beyond my control changed my name. Fortunately, those same forces never touched my name on Tomb.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Just thought that I would drop I'm a say that I hate you all......bye!

Well, fine then!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Now, what fun would that be? I need someone else to share in the humiliation. I have to deal with a pict of my ass on FB and that lesbo kiss that he should never have posted on here....
Link please.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm out... I have to make Jim lunch... then I guess I have to go outside and do Crack.

Don't do crack T

I know I really need to stop... it's become a terrible addiction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve