Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The proof is in the pudding:
http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/viewt...int#p79398

I read about 4 pages and two things stand out.

1. I never once said women should just push out babies, stop misconstruing my words to make yourself look better.

2. Edoblin used to post a lot and then just disappeared. What's up with that? Does he only post on TOMB now?
Pete Nice Wrote:Are you serious? I have played sports all my life and excelled at them, from T-ball and pop warner through D1 baseball and minor league football. I spent all my free time around athletes of both sexes for 15 years in school. I also have coached high school baseball. While some women are good athletes, they are still women and not designed like a man. I would beat any woman on this forum by 30 lengths in a 100 yard dash. Your designed to reproduce and men are designed to work. It nothing to get offended or defensive over, it's just how things are. Blame God.

I was wrong it wasn't play sports it was work...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The proof is in the pudding:
http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/viewt...int#p79398

I read about 4 pages and two things stand out.

1. I never once said women should just push out babies, stop misconstruing my words to make yourself look better.

2. Edoblin used to post a lot and then just disappeared. What's up with that? Does he only post on TOMB now?
Pete Nice Wrote:Are you serious? I have played sports all my life and excelled at them, from T-ball and pop warner through D1 baseball and minor league football. I spent all my free time around athletes of both sexes for 15 years in school. I also have coached high school baseball. While some women are good athletes, they are still women and not designed like a man. I would beat any woman on this forum by 30 lengths in a 100 yard dash. Your designed to reproduce and men are designed to work. It nothing to get offended or defensive over, it's just how things are. Blame God.

Looks like somebody missed biology 101......Is there something false about my scientific observation? Does it say anywhere that I said women should just reproduce and let men play sports? No there is not in either case.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Looks like somebody missed biology 101......Is there something false about my scientific observation? Does it say anywhere that I said women should just reproduce and let men play sports? No there is not in either case.

Just like back then I give up talking to about this... So I'll throw my hands up in defeat, call you a childish name (ass jockey) and leave...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Looks like somebody missed biology 101......Is there something false about my scientific observation? Does it say anywhere that I said women should just reproduce and let men play sports? No there is not in either case.

Just like back then I give up talking to about this... So I'll throw my hands up in defeat, call you a childish name (ass jockey) and leave...

Just like the first time [smiley]I WIN AGAIN[/smiley]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Just like the first time [smiley]I WIN AGAIN[/smiley]

[smiley]DAMN[/smiley]
[smiley]Pete put his balls on this argument[/smiley]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I read about 4 pages and two things stand out.

Looks like somebody missed biology 101......Is there something false about my scientific observation? Does it say anywhere that I said women should just reproduce and let men play sports? No there is not in either case.

Show me the scientific study that states that men are built to work.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

Confusedhock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:2. Edoblin used to post a lot and then just disappeared. What's up with that? Does he only post on TOMB now?

He has visited here recently.. He's also gone from my Facebook friends. That saddened me Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:2. Edoblin used to post a lot and then just disappeared. What's up with that? Does he only post on TOMB now?

He has visited here recently.. He's also gone from my Facebook friends. That saddened me Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:
He must've posted a lot before I got on here. I've seen him on from time to time.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM