Poll: More popular Buffer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Michael Buffer
71.43%
15 71.43%
2. Bruce Buffer
28.57%
6 28.57%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer?
Michael or Bruce?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I don't care, but I voted anyway.
I almost voted Bruce just to be a dickhead.
Brian Wrote:I don't care, but I voted anyway.
this
Vote for real, not to be a dickhead. Please. I asked nicely

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Vote for real, not to be a dickhead. Please. I asked nicely

I did, I voted Michael.

Did I rock the vote?
I voted bruce but I didn't know Michael was the brother, although after I found out Michael was Bruce's brother I then knew who he was.
I have no idea who Bruce Buffer is. Michael Buffer has been doing fights forever. He's the only Buffer I know
Bruce is the cheap knockoff you hire when you can't get Michael.
You know, thinking back to this, I said I was almost a dickhead and voted for Bruce because I figured it was a total slam dunk for Michael.
I have NEVER watched boxing, I know who Michael is.
I casually watch UFC, and I only know Bruce as "that guy who is making money off his brother's name".
I never heard of Michael Buffer until today and I would have no clue who he is if he came up to me on the street. I never really got into boxing either, though.

I can George Foreman Guarantee that my mom and sisters have no clue who either guy is.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I am not voting because I have no clue who either of them is...
Micheal by far.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Beckster:

"LET"S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMMMMBBBBLEEEE"

Don't even try to tell me you have never heard that, even if it was just in a movie.

Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster:

"LET"S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMMMMBBBBLEEEE"

Don't even try to tell me you have never heard that, even if it was just in a movie.

I've heard that, but never realized that it was associated with a single person.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!