Dudebro Nation
Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer? (/showthread.php?tid=1809)

Pages: 1 2 3

Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer? - Pete Nice - 05-06-2011

Michael or Bruce?

Re: Who is the most popular Buffer? - Brian - 05-06-2011

I don't care, but I voted anyway.

Re: Who is the most popular Buffer? - Chip - 05-06-2011

I almost voted Bruce just to be a dickhead.

Re: Who is the most popular Buffer? - LeNeve - 05-06-2011

Brian Wrote:I don't care, but I voted anyway.
this

Re: Who is the most popular Buffer? - Pete Nice - 05-06-2011

Vote for real, not to be a dickhead. Please. I asked nicely

Re: Who is the most popular Buffer? - Chip - 05-06-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:Vote for real, not to be a dickhead. Please. I asked nicely

I did, I voted Michael.

Did I rock the vote?

Re: Who is the most popular Buffer? - michaelangelo - 05-06-2011

I voted bruce but I didn't know Michael was the brother, although after I found out Michael was Bruce's brother I then knew who he was.

Re: Who is the most popular Buffer? - Hondo - 05-06-2011

I have no idea who Bruce Buffer is. Michael Buffer has been doing fights forever. He's the only Buffer I know

Re: Who is the most popular Buffer? - Joe - 05-06-2011

Bruce is the cheap knockoff you hire when you can't get Michael.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Chip - 05-06-2011

You know, thinking back to this, I said I was almost a dickhead and voted for Bruce because I figured it was a total slam dunk for Michael.
I have NEVER watched boxing, I know who Michael is.
I casually watch UFC, and I only know Bruce as "that guy who is making money off his brother's name".

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Beckster - 05-06-2011

I never heard of Michael Buffer until today and I would have no clue who he is if he came up to me on the street. I never really got into boxing either, though.

I can George Foreman Guarantee that my mom and sisters have no clue who either guy is.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - NussieT - 05-06-2011

I am not voting because I have no clue who either of them is...

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - the keifer - 05-06-2011

Micheal by far.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Pete Nice - 05-07-2011

Beckster:

"LET"S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMMMMBBBBLEEEE"

Don't even try to tell me you have never heard that, even if it was just in a movie.

Re: Who is the most popular/dominant/better /relevant Buffer - Beckster - 05-07-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster:

"LET"S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMMMMBBBBLEEEE"

Don't even try to tell me you have never heard that, even if it was just in a movie.

I've heard that, but never realized that it was associated with a single person.