Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:hmmm got a malware warning from google chrome when I make my original post Confusedwoot:

WHAT??? If anyone ever sees that again let me know what add is at the bottom of the screen. It's got to be an infected ad because I know the site has not been infected.
what ads?

Yeah, I don't see any ads.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
joe needs to come work for fedex as an IT guy. Our whole network went down last night, if you were expecting a shipment, chances are it got lost. Plus they cant seem to fix randomly simple things.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:So I was thinking about things I hate worse than the Flyers this morning. I came up with a very short list.

- the possibility of my wife getting murdered. That is about it.

Things I hate the Flyers more than:

- Osama Bin Laden, Liberals, my ex-wife, liberal politics, Bill Maher, any other sports team or rivalry, having my fingers ripped off with rusty pliers, Sadam Hussein, Wall Street Fat Cats, the fear of my own death, Motorhead, Primus, Tool, Justin Beeber, the Bush family, Obamacare, hippies, French people, Cleveland and high gas prices.
we disagree on a lot of things
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I was thinking about things I hate worse than the Flyers this morning. I came up with a very short list.

- Osama Bin Laden, Liberals, my ex-wife, liberal politics, Bill Maher, any other sports team or rivalry, having my fingers ripped off with rusty pliers, Sadam Hussein, Wall Street Fat Cats, the fear of my own death, Motorhead, Primus, Tool, Justin Beeber, the Bush family, Obamacare, hippies, French people, Cleveland and high gas prices.

Nah, I think we just disagree greatly on the level of intensity we bring to being a fan.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:

Yeah, I really don't want my fingers ripped off.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Nah, I think we just disagree greatly on the level of intensity we bring to being a fan.
I meant the things you hate more than the flyers

Sent from my motorola atrix

:happy:
For anyone with an Android phone, I don't know if iPhones have it, but Amazon has it's own App store, and every day they offer a paid app for free.
Today it's a $5 buisness calendar.
There have been some pretty sweet apps and games on it.
Thanks Robert, and I was sad to hear about the bird AND the poor cat....You know me well :boobs: :boobs: And as for your balls....Good for you and whatever they touch!!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I meant the things you hate more than the flyers

Sent from my motorola atrix

Oh yeah, I am sure you hate a lot of things more than the Flyers.

You know how you live in the greater Toronto area but dislike the Leaves? It similar here. Pittsburgh has far superior education, outside of u of Penn, than Philly, so we get TONS of Philly kids who come here to go to school, I would estimate about 40% of Duquesne's on campus students to be from the general Philly area. Half of my fraternity grew up in the Philly area. Same with my freshman dorm. Then they love PGH and stay here after school about 50% of the time, so we are surrounded by them. Let me just put it this way, Chip is nothing like the average Flyer fan, he actually knows something about hockey despite his often misinformed comments about the Penguins, he still knows hockey, I attribute this to him not growing up in Philly, but instead Detroit, where people actually know hockey and are close to Canada for real hockey information. Most Flyer fans think the CBC is where they go to get their herpes shots and TSN is The Shopping Network. The average Flyer fan is basically a caveman with tunnel vision. Even the smartest of people, if they are Flyer fans, seem to lose all intelligence once hockey comes on. While they are usually the same person, Flyer fans are nothing like Eagles and Phillies fans, once they put put on that ugly nasty puke orange jersey, it is like Jeckle and Hyde.

:rant:

Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Robert, and I was sad to hear about the bird AND the poor cat....You know me well :boobs: :boobs: And as for your balls....Good for you and whatever they touch!!

My house is full of spiders right now b/c of the warm weather and I have not been killing them b/c I said to myself "Iva might not like it" and then I wondered what your stance on killing bugs was.

One of the electricians on my site was drinking a Monster energy drink. Now that's all I can smell and it made me nauseous.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Robert, and I was sad to hear about the bird AND the poor cat....You know me well :boobs: :boobs: And as for your balls....Good for you and whatever they touch!!

My house is full of spiders right now b/c of the warm weather and I have not been killing them b/c I said to myself "Iva might not like it" and then I wondered what your stance on killing bugs was.
I've got lady bugs in my house.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've got lady bugs in my house.

Spiders are everywhere, they are hanging out where the ceiling meets the wall and I guess trying to catch things. I think I am going to have to walk around with the dust buster this week and clear it up, if that is alright with Iva. Lady Bugs usually come out in September around here.

Oh......Happy Birthday Donginator!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM